StockFetcher Forums · Filter Exchange · $2-3 gain every 2 to 3 weeks<< >>Post Follow-up
alichambers
48 posts
msg #43030
Ignore alichambers
4/17/2006 7:23:23 PM

Hi,

I'm new to SF and have been having a look round the forums. I think I have become a little lost.

I've been looking at money management plans and have come up with one that would give nice profits if I could hit a couple of stocks that make $3 gain in 2 weeks or so. I live in the UK and have the advantage of being able to spread bet on US stocks. It's tax free!

I'm looking for a filter that would:

1. Trade stocks with a market cap > $1billion (I already have this)
2. Daily volume > 100,000 (I already have this)
3. Have a good chance of gaining $2-$3 in 2 weeks

The problem is with 3). I appreciate no-one can predict the future, but if anyone has a filter that is fairly reliable in this area, I'd be really grateful.

Many thanks,
Alex Chambers

StockFetcher Forums · Filter Exchange · $2-3 gain every 2 to 3 weeks<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.