StockFetcher Forums · Filter Exchange · A multi indicator filter<< >>Post Follow-up
gregtubbs
3 posts
msg #50722
Ignore gregtubbs
3/29/2007 1:08:54 AM

I am new to this web site and find it very interesting. I have been working on this for a few days and would like some feedback please. Plug this in and see what you think.

Fast Stochastic(10) %K is above Fast Stochastic(10) %D
and Fast Stochastic(10) %K is increasing
and Williams %R(14) increasing for 1 days
and the RSI(10) is below RSI(10) 3 days ago
and the RSI(10) is above RSI(10) 1 days ago
and price is between 1 and 10
and volume is above 500000

I kept the price down to keep the results low.

I have been adjusting values, adding and subtracting indicators, and have
hit a mental block. So it's time to ask someone smarter than I am for help.

Muddy
55 posts
msg #50724
Ignore Muddy
3/29/2007 7:26:31 AM

I'd add average day range(30)is greater than 4
This will help get rid of some dead wood.
Since it will on many days greatly reduce the number of matches I'd up the price range to 1 to 20.
Many good runners can be found in the 10 to 20 range so adding day range(30)above 4 serves 2 purposes here.

Fetcher[Fast Stochastic(10) %K is above Fast Stochastic(10) %D
and Fast Stochastic(10) %K is increasing
and Williams %R(14) increasing for 1 days
and the RSI(10) is below RSI(10) 3 days ago
and the RSI(10) is above RSI(10) 1 days ago
and price is between 1 and 20
and volume is above 500000
average day range(30)is above 4
offset is 3/19/07
]

I put the offset to 3/19/07 so you can the difference ADR30 above 4 can make

gregtubbs
3 posts
msg #50728
Ignore gregtubbs
modified
3/29/2007 3:53:54 PM

Thanks for the input. I added them both and it clears things up a bit more.

Thanks.

Any other ideas are welcome.

StockFetcher Forums · Filter Exchange · A multi indicator filter<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.