StockFetcher Forums · Filter Exchange · ACCUMULATION WARM POP-80 A WELL OILED MACHINE!<< 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 9 >>Post Follow-up
jacobnbr1
37 posts
msg #47660
Ignore jacobnbr1
10/25/2006 11:19:36 PM

I got you covered on that master riggsy..
Right now i am just sim-u-trading with the adjusto 5.00 and up.
I know the market is due for correction any day now so the results may
vary..
It seems the dow is strugling to make new highs and tends to be wondering trendlesly.

I wonder if this filter could be adjusted for any stock that has been basing from a four year low and trending higher but fitting the WARM POP 80 filter?
I think that would bold well during market downtrends. Maybe a guy would just have to run the scan nightly to find them visually????( i am not to much of a shorting kinda guy)

Oh' one more thing whilst i gots you on the phone here. The red line at the bottom of warm pop 80 i think is accumulation? Um- sometime this line is at the top whilst the other are converging at the bottom and apearing to merge and move up. does the red line need to participate or is it ok straight lining at the top accross the valley?

Thanks for the help Mr. Riggs..

p.s. I have been also playing with the dma 28-14 filter and have achieved simular results, All spectacular Of-course.. I feel real comfortable with the results of the filters that i can't wait to put them to live use..

Thanks again riggsy. glad you are here to help..

jaco

WALLSTREETGENIUS
983 posts
msg #47693
Ignore WALLSTREETGENIUS
modified
10/27/2006 12:23:43 AM

DELETED BY WALLSTREETGENIUS HIMSELF -

jacobnbr1
37 posts
msg #47694
Ignore jacobnbr1
10/27/2006 1:04:59 AM

Thanks for clearing that up sir...

It truly is a "well oiled machine" and easy to use...

As for the smaller riskier below 20.00 I wont fault the filter and i understand the risk. But i have found a few 5.00 jobs that exploded in my simulator enough to make me crap my self,lol.

Thanks riggsy.. "THE MIGHTY RIGGS"

JACO..

P.S. Is there a way i can get a-hold of you via email???

WALLSTREETGENIUS
983 posts
msg #47696
Ignore WALLSTREETGENIUS
modified
10/27/2006 1:44:34 PM

DELETED BY WALLSTREETGENIUS HIMSELF -

DR0832
3 posts
msg #47784
Ignore DR0832
11/3/2006 10:02:34 PM

Can you explain what type of trades your looking for with this scan? Av percentage, stop loss you would use, etc. I am a new trader and I am just trying to learn, not trading real money but I need a scan that I can convert into telecharts for a class that I can use as part of a system that will allow me to gat least 65% winners. Any ideas guys?

maxxam80
108 posts
msg #47786
Ignore maxxam80
11/4/2006 5:22:29 AM

wallstreet your predictions are not holding up so far

markcrisp
187 posts
msg #47787
Ignore markcrisp
11/4/2006 6:43:41 AM

Who told you these lies? The market HAS corrected itself already. Look at your monthy charts on all three NASDAQ, DOW JONES, and the S&P 500. What do you see? "Three White Soldiers" candle patterns! That is a very strong continuation set-up. Now look at your weekly chart on the S&P 500. Do you see ANYTHING that would lead you to believe that a "correction" is emanate? Of course you don't.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
How did you ever come to make this statement? On what facts? I seriously think you are losing it.

TheRumpledOne
6,407 posts
msg #47788
Ignore TheRumpledOne
11/4/2006 7:24:36 AM

"Who told you these lies? The market HAS corrected itself already. Look at your monthy charts on all three NASDAQ, DOW JONES, and the S&P 500. What do you see? "Three White Soldiers" candle patterns! That is a very strong continuation set-up. Now look at your weekly chart on the S&P 500. Do you see ANYTHING that would lead you to believe that a "correction" is emanate? Of course you don't."

On the weekly S&P 500 chart is looks like the SELLERS took control from the BUYERS.

On the monthly S&P 500 chart is looks like the BUYERS are about to lose control to the SELLERS.

IT'S ALL ABOUT WHO'S IN CONTROL.

oldfox
16 posts
msg #47823
Ignore oldfox
11/5/2006 1:38:25 PM

"Can you explain what type of trades your looking for with this scan? Av percentage, stop loss you would use, etc. I am a new trader and I am just trying to learn, not trading real money. . ."

I, too, would love to hear this described by the traders that invented this scan.

Terry

DR0832
3 posts
msg #47861
Ignore DR0832
11/7/2006 10:24:28 AM

what does the offset amount mean?

StockFetcher Forums · Filter Exchange · ACCUMULATION WARM POP-80 A WELL OILED MACHINE!<< 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 9 >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.