StockFetcher Forums · Filter Exchange · Add New HI and New Low to Run Forest Run and TRO Slow Cooker<< >>Post Follow-up
acfncp3
59 posts
msg #69851
Ignore acfncp3
12/14/2008 10:34:53 AM

I've been trading the stocks from the Run Forest Run and TRO Slow Cooker on 30 min charts with some success. Since these filters find statistical high percentage movement it's been great. I've noticed that within a 10 day period when the 30 min hits a new hi that it's a great time to buy puts till the new low within the chart. And vice a versa with calls. My charting software on TOS gives me these new highs and new lows over the 10 day period. Over a few days quite a few pts can be generated. Is there a way to add code to these two searches to look for new lows and new highs... I know that SF still can't do intraday but perhaps this would work with daily as well. Thanks in advance.

Topend

welliott111
98 posts
msg #69852
Ignore welliott111
12/14/2008 11:02:16 AM

Try adding "low equals 10 day low" to scan for new low or "high equals 10 day high" for new highs

StockFetcher Forums · Filter Exchange · Add New HI and New Low to Run Forest Run and TRO Slow Cooker<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.