StockFetcher Forums · Filter Exchange · All time top 3 filters<< >>Post Follow-up
kamalmathi
10 posts
msg #67616
Ignore kamalmathi
9/23/2008 1:11:01 AM

Hi WALLSTREETGENIUS ,TheRumpledOne,

I'm reading your filters in the forum from last 3 months. I was kind of want to know from you "GENIUS " people ,what are yours top 3 filters that will make more money for the swing trade or bottom fishing setup?

thanks

TheRumpledOne
6,407 posts
msg #67629
Ignore TheRumpledOne
9/23/2008 8:59:01 AM

I wish people wouldn't mention my name in the same sentence as WallStreetGenuis.

FuriousThug
256 posts
msg #67633
Ignore FuriousThug
9/23/2008 9:23:11 AM

lol

marine2
963 posts
msg #67658
Ignore marine2
9/23/2008 1:36:04 PM

But you are both geniuses in many peoples minds and hearts from what I have read in previous threads throughout our wonderful Forum. Many march to your statements and that should make you two feel very good. Just don't let your two heads inflate too much that might alter your great filter writing abilities. Oh by the way can I both have your autographs.

maxreturn
745 posts
msg #67659
Ignore maxreturn
9/23/2008 1:43:02 PM

In the words of Garth and Wayne...."WE'RE NOT WORTHY!"

TheRumpledOne
6,407 posts
msg #67664
Ignore TheRumpledOne
9/23/2008 2:43:34 PM

Thanks... I think? LOL!

kamalmathi
10 posts
msg #67689
Ignore kamalmathi
modified
9/24/2008 1:02:16 AM

Hey TheRumpledOne,
Looks like you still trade forex . I was going thru your "Buy Zones" thing, will this work for IB brokers?

Also, when i run most of the filters using offset date, looks like most of filters results are not that great. At the end it all all 50% 50% gambling. I have ran all the filters from "run forest run " none of then are impressive.

I'm looking for the good filters for the swing trade, bottomfishing and also forex trading that works for interactive brokers.

Let me know how i have to do the donation to get those filters.

thanks

TheRumpledOne
6,407 posts
msg #67690
Ignore TheRumpledOne
9/24/2008 2:04:42 AM

There are no "donation filters".

Running backtest on the RFR filters is pointless. RFR IS DAYTRADING!!

If you don't like the results you see then DO NOT TRADE THOSE STOCKS.

kamalmathi
10 posts
msg #67695
Ignore kamalmathi
modified
9/24/2008 4:40:28 AM

Understand ...but in RFR there are swing trading filters like run on fridays ..etc. I still don't see any impressive filtered list of stocks either when we offset the date by week.

I spend atleast 3 months reading about your filters and strategies in SF , forexfactory,babypips , tradestation and kreslik and doing papertrading but none are working great which includes forex. Everything boils down to gambling.

I know you are professional trader and great programmer, looks like i 'm miss something or not understanding.

Pl post me or point me your top 3 filters for swing trade stocks that way i can show you the results are not impressive using paper trading .

thanks

StockFetcher Forums · Filter Exchange · All time top 3 filters<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.