StockFetcher Forums · Filter Exchange · Any useful filters to do 1-2% per week<< >>Post Follow-up
rsingh
51 posts
msg #26396
Ignore rsingh
5/4/2003 8:43:32 PM

Are there useful filters that can allow me to do 1-2% profitable trades
per week? or even daily?

aallee2
18 posts
msg #26431
Ignore aallee2
5/7/2003 8:07:02 PM

Try this one:

Show stocks where volume reached a new 12 day high
and 34-day increasing slope channel
and Average Volume(56) is below 7890000
and close is above 1

stock32470
12 posts
msg #26438
Ignore stock32470
5/8/2003 8:45:14 AM

Good filter - can you point me to the definition of "slope channel"? I tried looking for slope and channel but can't seem to pinpoint it. Is it the slope of price for x days? Volume?

Thanks,
Mike

aallee2
18 posts
msg #26447
Ignore aallee2
5/8/2003 6:17:50 PM

Hi,
I'm not very good in English but I hope it will be understanding.

The x-day channel means that the stock was trade within a price range over the last x days.
Increasing slope channel means that the price range has been increasing over the last x days.

The volume is not considered in the x-day channel.

aallee2

StockFetcher Forums · Filter Exchange · Any useful filters to do 1-2% per week<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.