StockFetcher Forums · Filter Exchange · Building and editing column filters on the SF results table???<< >>Post Follow-up
tgoo426193
19 posts
msg #127409
Ignore tgoo426193
2/24/2016 6:52:50 AM

This thread is open to anyone, of course. four has been a great help in the past. As such, I will direct these questions his way, but please, anyone feel free to throw in your 2 cents.
Thx to all in advance!

four - You and I have spoken in the recent past here on the forum. I ask a couple of questions as to the "table" column building filters. At that time, you refereed me to the manual and suggested direct to the SF staff with any questions not covered elsewhere.
I did in fact go to SF direct and haven't heard back either way. Just to clear my notion that you may have an answer or two, would you please comment on the items below.

(1) Can I delete the default columns in the table? (Last, Chg%, Vol etc.)

(2) Note that those default column headings use capital letters. Can we make caps appear in our own made columns?

(3) When SF labels a column, it will stack 2 longer words vertically, to save column width, I would assume. When creating my own header text, I've tried hitting the "enter" button between words to stack them, however, it still displays them in a row, making the column twice as wide as needed.
Can we stack heading words?

(4) And last. Can we add "color" to the characters in a column?

four
5,087 posts
msg #127410
Ignore four
modified
2/24/2016 7:37:23 AM

My opinion...

NO ---- (1) Can I delete the default columns in the table? (Last, Chg%, Vol etc.)

NO ---- (2) Note that those default column headings use capital letters. Can we make caps appear in our own made columns?

NO ---- (3) When SF labels a column, it will stack 2 longer words vertically, to save column width, I would assume. When creating my own header text, I've tried hitting the "enter" button between words to stack them, however, it still displays them in a row, making the column twice as wide as needed.
Can we stack heading words?

NO ----(4) And last. Can we add "color" to the characters in a column?

tgoo426193
19 posts
msg #127413
Ignore tgoo426193
2/24/2016 12:30:20 PM

Thought as much my friend. My next question is if the head honcho at SF monitors this forum and will use this thread as a suggestion. As I said earlier, I already put the bug in their ear, if they were listening??

Thx again for the quick response :>)

StockFetcher Forums · Filter Exchange · Building and editing column filters on the SF results table???<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.