StockFetcher Forums · Filter Exchange · DEADLY COMBO<< 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 21 >>Post Follow-up
johnnyvento
51 posts
msg #66810
Ignore johnnyvento
8/30/2008 12:09:44 AM

I'm well aware that the methods are Muddy's. Anyone and everyone in that circle knows that and 13th has always given credit and I have too. That was not the point of my post. 13th deserves much credit and accolades too, he has assimilated the methods to perfection and has generously ran the chat for months and patiently helped and guided people and he deserves his own credit. My post was simply meant to reflect that point. Even posting a thank you over here leads to an argument- this site gives me a headache.

TheRumpledOne
6,407 posts
msg #66812
Ignore TheRumpledOne
8/30/2008 12:23:13 AM

Argument? No argument.

It's about giving credit and showing respect. No matter how much money you make.

Every time someone thanks me for RSI(2), I tell them that StockHolyGrail was the one who taught me. That's called RESPECT.

If someone helps me with code or I use their code, I ACKNOWLEDGE THEM. That's called RESPECT.

For years, I spreaded the TRADING RULES around and I didn't know the author. When I finally found the author, I acknowledged her. That's called RESPECT.

Using someone code or writing and not acknowledging them is call PLAGIARISM.

Intentionally NOT mentioning someone by name or handle is called DISRESPECT.

It doesn't cost you a penny to show RESPECT.

johnnyvento
51 posts
msg #66813
Ignore johnnyvento
8/30/2008 12:41:31 AM

It's difficult to know even what your point is, at first you seem to be defending Muddy but in reality you are just constantly defending yourself, I don't know why you have such a problem, from what I see everyone gives you credit, but when you come on here and interject yourself unfavorably after I post a simple note of appreciation, I don't get it... but then I didn't expect to understand, as my headache just grows worse with each post.

You also seem to have no sense of anything beyond the present, wherein people might read this thread with interest in the information provided only to stumble upon this pointless bickering, and with that I will post no more on this subject.

TheRumpledOne
6,407 posts
msg #66814
Ignore TheRumpledOne
modified
8/30/2008 12:54:20 AM

My point is that the record needs to be set straight.

People are (deliberately) taking credit for other people's work and/or (deliberately) failing to acknowledge the people.

When that persists, some people are not likely to contribute.

13th_floor
- Ignore 13th_floor 5/10/2008 10:29:57 AM

TheRumpledOne:

Don't you just love stats? :)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I do and your RFR was a great idea.

See 13th acknowledged RFR is mine. But in his post he removed the header of the filter making it look like his work. Yes, he made a few changes but if we were business competitors I would have him in court for copyright, trademark and/or patent infringement and I would win.

I posted my filters for the benefit of everyone. But when people go on websites and do interviews about their success which is in part due to my work and deliberately don't give me credit, it rubs me the wrong way.

rtucker
318 posts
msg #66817
Ignore rtucker
modified
8/30/2008 9:14:07 AM

d

TheRumpledOne
6,407 posts
msg #66819
Ignore TheRumpledOne
8/30/2008 10:33:02 AM

rtucker:

I agree with what you say.

Many times when people thank me for making money on a trade, I tell them to thank themselves. I didn't enter the trade or exit the trade, they did. But what they are doing is acknowledging my contribution. It's called SHOWING APPRECIATION.

13th_floor
724 posts
msg #66827
Ignore 13th_floor
8/30/2008 7:58:07 PM

rtucker,

Thanks for the kind words.
But I think many could do way better than me,I'm not that good on exits,and said exactly that on the chat Friday.
Where I do have a tremendous edge though is KNOWING which stocks to watch and which ones to jump in long or short.
I work hard and scan each and every night, and eyeball each and every stock I put on watch..and I know the ones in play for the next day and I know hundreds of stocks ADR right off the top of my head,only because I am serious about making money.

For example if you where in the chat Friday you know I saw the HUGE volume breakout on SIGA at around 2:50 pm and that I entered long right there.
I said entered at 2.90, it closed at 3.65.
I knew SIGA had high ADR,it's done it before,ran.
Friday it gave the bonus of going RED to GREEN.

That would have been a great day in itself but in the chat I said at the time of BDSI ( fda drug news ) move from RED to GREEN,huge volume spike at 10:20 am at EVEN mark $3,which I love,the even marks,that I entered long just a tad above $3 and detailed the trade until I closed out with a huge profit just under the next even mark of $4.

That is 2 hits of near 30% on each.
And as I said in chat,I'm overnighting SIGA...contract news,I'll see if I can squeeze more out of it on open gap Tuesday.

BDSI was right here on my blog on which post my watches nightly and let everyone know which stocks I'm in so they can track them,especially in the live chat..I tell entries and exits at the time it's happening...no after the thought stuff here if I can help it.
Enough of that stuff out there already.
http://darksidetrading.blogspot.com/

These as I've stated in that blog are primarily short biased watches on red action,,,,but as I've stated there,to me it's all about PRICE and Volume...these start to go on green,you gotta respect.

I believe with enough hard work anyone can achieve what I've done...this is no game to me,I'm out to take the money

TheRumpledOne
6,407 posts
msg #66828
Ignore TheRumpledOne
8/30/2008 8:13:04 PM

THAT'S RIGHT... YOU HAVE TO TAKE THE MONEY THE MARKET WILL NOT GIVE IT TO YOU.

campbellb75
101 posts
msg #66832
Ignore campbellb75
8/30/2008 11:58:00 PM

What if 13th and TRO got along, became allies, and helped educate those of us who are fans of each rather than arguing in this forum? It's like Shaq and Kobe...you both have amazing skills, so get along and win some championships! Hey, I live in L.A. and can't help the sports analogy. I'm a big fan of each of you, TRO and 13th. I feel like I've learned a ton just in a short time reading up on this site, darksidetrading, and GOTS. We're all here to make money. It would be great to see the two of you let the past be the past and work together to help the rest of us who are trying to gain as much knowledge as each of you has. Just my two cents. And thank you both for everything you contribute in helping us out.

TheRumpledOne
6,407 posts
msg #66833
Ignore TheRumpledOne
modified
8/31/2008 1:15:29 AM

http://www2.tech.purdue.edu/cg/Courses/cgt411/covey/48_laws_of_power.htm

The 48 Laws of Power

* Law 1 Never Outshine the Master
* Law 2 Never put too Much Trust in Friends, Learn how to use Enemies
* Law 3 Conceal your Intentions
* Law 4 Always Say Less than Necessary
* Law 5 So Much Depends on Reputation – Guard it with your Life
* Law 6 Court Attention at all Cost

* Law 7 Get others to do the Work for you, but Always Take the Credit

* Law 8 Make other People come to you – use Bait if Necessary
* Law 9 Win through your Actions, Never through Argument
* Law 10 Infection: Avoid the Unhappy and Unlucky
* Law 11 Learn to Keep People Dependent on You
* Law 12 Use Selective Honesty and Generosity to Disarm your Victim
* Law 13 When Asking for Help, Appeal to People’s Self-Interest, Never to their Mercy or Gratitude
* Law 14 Pose as a Friend, Work as a Spy
* Law 15 Crush your Enemy Totally
* Law 16 Use Absence to Increase Respect and Honor
* Law 17 Keep Others in Suspended Terror: Cultivate an Air of Unpredictability
* Law 18 Do Not Build Fortresses to Protect Yourself – Isolation is Dangerous
* Law 19 Know Who You’re Dealing with – Do Not Offend the Wrong Person
* Law 20 Do Not Commit to Anyone
* Law 21 Play a Sucker to Catch a Sucker – Seem Dumber than your Mark
* Law 22 Use the Surrender Tactic: Transform Weakness into Power
* Law 23 Concentrate Your Forces
* Law 24 Play the Perfect Courtier
* Law 25 Re-Create Yourself
* Law 26 Keep Your Hands Clean
* Law 27 Play on People’s Need to Believe to Create a Cultlike Following
* Law 28 Enter Action with Boldness
* Law 29 Plan All the Way to the End
* Law 30 Make your Accomplishments Seem Effortless
* Law 31 Control the Options: Get Others to Play with the Cards you Deal
* Law 32 Play to People’s Fantasies
* Law 33 Discover Each Man’s Thumbscrew
* Law 34 Be Royal in your Own Fashion: Act like a King to be treated like one
* Law 35 Master the Art of Timing
* Law 36 Disdain Things you cannot have: Ignoring them is the best Revenge
* Law 37 Create Compelling Spectacles
* Law 38 Think as you like but Behave like others
* Law 39 Stir up Waters to Catch Fish
* Law 40 Despise the Free Lunch
* Law 41 Avoid Stepping into a Great Man’s Shoes
* Law 42 Strike the Shepherd and the Sheep will Scatter
* Law 43 Work on the Hearts and Minds of Others
* Law 44 Disarm and Infuriate with the Mirror Effect
* Law 45 Preach the Need for Change, but Never Reform too much at Once
* Law 46 Never appear too Perfect
* Law 47 Do not go Past the Mark you Aimed for; In Victory, Learn when to Stop
* Law 48 Assume Formlessness

StockFetcher Forums · Filter Exchange · DEADLY COMBO<< 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 21 >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.