StockFetcher Forums · Filter Exchange · DMA(28-14)...Does anyone else see this or do I not get it?<< 1 2 3 4 5 >>Post Follow-up
BFreshour
139 posts
msg #39546
Ignore BFreshour
12/14/2005 11:12:43 PM

You're laughable. Not everyone has their head up YOUR ass like, YOU do.

riggs
313 posts
msg #39548
Ignore riggs
12/14/2005 11:22:34 PM

Really Bfreshour? Would you like me to paste the message right here? Look, stick to looking for divergence with the ADX in the other room. Leave this room to investors that KNOW what they're doing. And BTW, I thought you had me on Ignore.... You just cant stay away can you? I just love it!

RIGGS

maxreturn
745 posts
msg #39557
Ignore maxreturn
12/15/2005 8:00:49 AM

Way2Late and BFreshour. I understand your point. It's a little discouraging when all you're trying to do is raise a possible red flag based on analysis of the facts. No personal attacks...just facts. It's confounding to me that a certain few have egos so large they won't consider that maybe...just maybe they may be wrong or their logic may be flawed. In my view a character flaw that is a recipe for disaster. In any event...this is exactly what the ignore feature is designed for and I intend to use it for these types of people. Life is too short.

Way2Late
37 posts
msg #39560
Ignore Way2Late
12/15/2005 9:22:57 AM

Given that Trading is almost purely a psychological endeavor, and that being wrong is going to happen time and time again, someone that won’t admit that they are wrong won’t last long.

My favorite saying about the stock market is

“The market can remain irrational much longer than you can remain solvent”.

Find a system you can trade with, learn it well, and use the ignore button.

Way2Late
37 posts
msg #39562
Ignore Way2Late
12/15/2005 10:30:44 AM

Riggs said on 12/14/2005 at 4:44:44 PM

"I would like all of you to take a look at (EXPD)on a daily chart. Looks promising right? Now look at the DMA on (EXPD)on an HOURLY chart. Do you see it diving downward? Now look at DMA on a 3 min. chart. So what do you think is gonna happen tomorrow? That's right....it's gonna tank! You can do this with ANY stock! Show me a filter ANYWHERE, where you can predict AHEAD of time what WILL happen. I'm only getting started.... "

It's 10:30, on the 15th I have real time charting software, EXPD is up, been up all morning, and the NASDAQ is down 10 points, his pick can't even follow the market.

(putting on my flameproof suit)

Koronbock
201 posts
msg #39563
Ignore Koronbock
12/15/2005 10:46:14 AM

Way2Late,
good post. Another nail in the coffin for the "Displaced MA Super Hyper Turbo Filter". To make PREDICTIONS in the stock market is a foolish thing to begin with. Wallstreet is full with people who tried to "predict" and they are broke now. A good system does not care if the market is up or down. It reacts to whatever the market is saying and has PROVEN rules for any eventuality. The market is always right and does not care what filter, MA or what kind of tea leaves one is using.

Old Pros know that. Listen to TheRumpledOne: Anything CAN happen.

riggs
313 posts
msg #39565
Ignore riggs
12/15/2005 10:51:44 AM

Maxreturn & way2late -

I would like to say that I have no problem being wrong. In fact, I have been wrong before and have publicly admitted that. But DO NOT come onto my thread and throw a punch and expect me to turn the other cheek! That's just not me, and you BOTH know that.

Max, you had your shot at proving me wrong, and again I used a simple illustration(example),and was able to show that YOU were wrong. At that point you step out of the ring hanging your head and be done with it.

Then way2late puts in his worthless .02 and tries to co-sign for you, even though max was wrong. Ganging up on a poster is nothing new to the message board world, and is all apart it, but if you are going to do it, you better come fully loaded and have thick skin! Don't attack someone's credibility, then get shot down in flames and cry "he's mean & nasty!" THERE ARE NO BABIES IN WAR GENTLEMEN!!!

Maxreturn, why didn't you comment on my example to you? Because you couldn't could you? And that's been the case all along with DMA! So the few that are wasting their time growling, are the one's that do not trade real $money$ anyway. It's CLEAR to everyone else what this way of investing does work very well. Over 50K this past week and counting! So fending off a couple of broke fleas is always a pleasure!

DMA IS THE ONLY WAY.

RIGGS

riggs
313 posts
msg #39566
Ignore riggs
12/15/2005 11:05:59 AM

way2late & kornblockhead -

You guys amaze me! LOL! Were in the third session of the day and EXPD is already starting to fall. LOL! You said "they have been up all morning?" They had ONE(1)session where they were up! Take a look where DMA is now. That measly little dollar is gained will go bye-bye you dumb amateures! Especially because of the market. In a few minutes I'm gonna short this stock and show you both! "Been up all morning." when the bell rang just 97 minutes ago. LOL!!!!!!

RIGGS.

riggs
313 posts
msg #39569
Ignore riggs
12/15/2005 11:37:34 AM

Are there you two clowns, I just got filled for 3,600 shares of EXPD @ 69.54 on the SHORT side. This is going to be fun! I boss thinks I'm wasting my time with you two, but he already likes the trade.

RIGGS.

riggs
313 posts
msg #39579
Ignore riggs
12/15/2005 3:10:40 PM

***** UPDATE FOR THE CLOWNS *****

Made about $2,400 so far on EXPD(SHORT). But did you see HDTV & MEDX in my DMA 50% volume filter? Yeah, I guess you two clowns missed that. Well we didn't! I just passed out 7 $100 bills to my traders and Russell(the Boss) passed me 4 tickets to see Celine Dion in Vegas 5th row! Those are $500 seats!

DMA IS THE ONLY WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RIGGS

P.S- Watch GTRC in that same filter this last hour!

StockFetcher Forums · Filter Exchange · DMA(28-14)...Does anyone else see this or do I not get it?<< 1 2 3 4 5 >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.