StockFetcher Forums · Filter Exchange · Do you really need to buy this when you are given enough information to find it?<< >>Post Follow-up
TheRumpledOne
6,407 posts
msg #36864
Ignore TheRumpledOne
7/12/2005 9:16:24 AM

Do you really need to buy this when you are given enough information to find it?

"Mike Schaefer
Editor, PURE ENERGY REPORT

P.S. I can't emphasize just how urgent this opportunity is. You see, the $3.00 energy stock I'm talking about has experienced super buying by institutions. In fact, even though the stock trades for just $3.00 a share, it's sitting at a 5-year high. So the rally to $19 has begun."

Fetcher[

set{high5, count(high equal high 5 year high,100)}

close above 2.5

close below 3.5

high5 above 0

add column high5
add column high 5 year high
add column industry
add column sector

sort column 7 descending
]

Why not just tell me the stock? LOL!!!

MAY ALL YOUR FILLS BE COMPLETE.

TheRumpledOne
6,407 posts
msg #36865
Ignore TheRumpledOne
7/12/2005 9:20:06 AM

Go to quote.com

enter a stock symbol ( CAN YOU GUESS WHICH ONE TO ENTER FROM THE ABOVE FILTER?)

click go

in the middle of the page click on the I-Watch tab

click on the 1 month radio button

Look at the blue volume buys.

So simple...

MAY ALL YOUR FILLS BE COMPLETE.

knowsenough
54 posts
msg #36885
Ignore knowsenough
7/12/2005 10:28:58 PM

RumpledOne...
If the mystery stock is the traders darling MPET, than I do not see the buy interest signals you elude to. I just ran my scan tonight and in the group of ten is what you may be looking for I believe, if the article hinted that buying had just begun recently. Try ABP instead and you'll see real buying interest. At 10X daily vol. for starters, I'll place my wager that I have your target pick. JMHO

rdrr2005
11 posts
msg #36888
Ignore rdrr2005
7/12/2005 11:49:08 PM

What makes us think it is an American listed stock, plenty of energy stocks in Canada. Try UTS.TO involved in the tar sands with Petro Canada, check recent news. Not sure about recent institution buying. Bot at $2.00 and still holding to ...maybe $19

TheRumpledOne
6,407 posts
msg #36889
Ignore TheRumpledOne
7/13/2005 12:13:49 AM

The point is that there usually is enough info in the ads to figure it out for yourself OR at least put you in the ballpark.

rdrr2005
11 posts
msg #36895
Ignore rdrr2005
7/13/2005 10:25:46 AM

TheRumpledOne:
Ya your right, I get these e-mails with the tease of a stock they are pushing, do a search on the internet with some key words and sure enough you will come up with the stock or something close.

knowsenough
54 posts
msg #36898
Ignore knowsenough
7/13/2005 11:31:53 AM

RumpledOne
Check IW for ABP today. Blue as in Blue Skies !!! There are not many undervalued oil/gas plays left.

knowsenough
54 posts
msg #36929
Ignore knowsenough
7/14/2005 11:42:36 AM

RumpledOne...
10:48AM Magellan Petroleum provides drilling report Yanerbie-1 Cooper Basin, South Australia (MPET) Magellan Petroleum Australia Limited advises that at 06:00 hours today the Yanerbie-1 exploration well in exploration permit PEL 110 had reached a total depth of 2,517 metres and was running abandonment plugs, having failed to encounter any hydrocarbons pools.

Hole looks a bit dry.

OT: Did you get TRIN, NVBG or AAIIQ last night?

StockFetcher Forums · Filter Exchange · Do you really need to buy this when you are given enough information to find it?<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.