StockFetcher Forums · Filter Exchange · Elder's Market Thermometer<< 1 2 3 4 >>Post Follow-up
ludowillems
111 posts
msg #66675
Ignore ludowillems
8/26/2008 7:19:04 AM

All,
Is there something like "the encyclopedia of acronyms of the American-English Language" for sale??
It would help me- as a European- to enjoy all of the comments in this forum. :) LOL!!!!!

chetron
2,817 posts
msg #66676
Ignore chetron
8/26/2008 7:34:47 AM

Laughing All the Way to the Bank

I JUST GOOGLE THE ACRONYM, IT WORKS.

TheRumpledOne
6,407 posts
msg #66694
Ignore TheRumpledOne
8/26/2008 5:06:51 PM

Were you asking if I would use this filter?

NO, I don't use it. But you can if you like.

I use filters to give me reports on the stocks that I trade.

The RUN FOREST, RUN filter is the ONLY filter I use to find a new stock based on the number of times it has run up 10% in the last 100 days.

Thanks... that just gave me an idea!!

johnpaulca
12,036 posts
msg #66742
Ignore johnpaulca
8/28/2008 10:59:30 AM

Chet...RDN and MBI ....OBV has increased, this could be a nice move for you, MBI is a wee better because it's above the BB(13,0.2).
.........................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Chet... ya let this getaway from you....you could be drinking mai tai in Hawaii now....LOL

chetron
2,817 posts
msg #66744
Ignore chetron
8/28/2008 11:27:00 AM

LOL, CAN'T PLAY EVERY HAND.

StockFetcher Forums · Filter Exchange · Elder's Market Thermometer<< 1 2 3 4 >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.