StockFetcher Forums · Filter Exchange · Filter for the Impatient<< 1 2 3 4 5 >>Post Follow-up
defghca
150 posts
msg #28349
Ignore defghca
9/5/2003 5:03:32 PM

rrochon
comment negotie tu sur le tse.
quel filtre utilises tu??
MM et LRI/RSI mais avec quels parametres
as tu un certain succes ??
un curieux
DEFGHCA

txtrapper
548 posts
msg #28350
Ignore txtrapper
9/5/2003 5:37:41 PM

Seguro contento ellos tienen un servicio libre de traductor disponible, así que ahora todos pueden entender que qué otros dicen, muy útil a todo cultiva.

TheCulturedOne

txtrapper
548 posts
msg #28351
Ignore txtrapper
9/5/2003 5:46:57 PM

Es kann ein paar Mitglieder geben, daß dies lesen kann. Es ist eine solche schöne Sprache, irgendein Wunder, wie ich gelernt habe, sieben Sprachen durch das Alter von neun zu sprechen.

TheCulturedOne

jthehut
124 posts
msg #28355
Ignore jthehut
9/5/2003 6:42:52 PM

You French guys kill me!!! LOL

All the same filters apply with TSE as DJIA or Nasdaq. I've had decent success recently thanks to rsi(2) and other rsi tweaked filters. The only "problem" there is (like Rumpled says) is that you have to know how to TRADE the system ie I find I'll make my 2% BUT I have to actively be at my computer and KNOW when to buy/sell. This can happen ANY TIME OF THE TRADING DAY. Since I have a "real" job, sometimes that's impossible. My goal is to be able to make MORE money trading than my job, then I leave my job (or go part-time in my "real" job). But I need more study time with the filter systems, plus consultations with Rumpled/HG soon.

c'est la vie, mes amis
chacun son gout,
jabba aka M

JoeGrossinger
165 posts
msg #28368
Ignore JoeGrossinger
9/6/2003 1:40:34 PM

"is that you have to know how to TRADE the system ie I find I'll make my 2% BUT I have to actively be at my computer and KNOW when to buy/sell."
===============================================================================

I hear you! I don't have a day job but I do have a life and I can't be glued to my monitor all day either.

I have started 5 trading systems of which one is already running and proving how to make good money, the rest will start on 8 September.
The goal of all of these systems is minimal work, minimal trading, and being able to have a day job.

The systems are fairly automatic and remove as much as possible the fear and greed which accompanies each trade. Adrenaline costs more money than it makes and these systems eliminate that.

Look them over, track their progress and decide which if any is right for you.
http://www.koliga.com/forum/index.php?c=5

TheRumpledOne
6,407 posts
msg #28388
Ignore TheRumpledOne
9/7/2003 5:32:40 AM

It is NOT the stock you trade but HOW you TRADE the stock that matters...

Joe G... doesn't matter what filter you use, if fact just throw a dart and trade the stock the dart hits.

I know you have read the money manangement article I found and posted here:

http://www.optionetics.com/articles/article_full.asp?idNo=8558

So we all know that if you "guess" wrong half the time and the stock goes down, all you have to do is cut your loss early and you will make money.

So what, if anything, are you offering with your "systems"?

Now matter what filter you use, you still have to trade the stocks to make money.

JoeGrossinger
165 posts
msg #28390
Ignore JoeGrossinger
9/7/2003 8:51:33 AM

Joe G... doesn't matter what filter you use, if fact just throw a dart and trade the stock the dart hits.
===============================================================================

Well, that right there flies in the face of all the mega bragging you have done over the Holy Grail filters.

So it's kind of hard to believe anything you post.
I know you are the world's best trader, you watch 78 monitors, run 82 indicators, use a 2 milisecond chart along with many others and make tons of money trading one stock that starts out at 80.00 and closes at 50.00 but you pick the peaks and troughs so well that you make 90,000 a day without breaking sweat.
We all know that.
The rest of us are trying to get by using more humble methods and getting more humble results.

I am documenting 5 different systems starting Monday
1 has a 4% stop loss
1 has a 10% stop loss
3 have no stop loss whatever

So it will be interesting to see how they will play out over time.
After about 6 months I will retire the 3 worst and start 3 new ones.
In the mean time I will trade them as if in real life and see what happens.

http://www.koliga.com/forum/index.php?c=5

eyoung
42 posts
msg #28396
Ignore eyoung
9/7/2003 5:28:09 PM

hey joe g , why bother with rumpledone, the longer i read his stuff the more nasty he gets. He thinks he knows everything. i join stockfetcher group with yahoo,, made a little humor he had a fit. He is a very unhappy man, dont waste your time and energy with him, dont even give him a response, he is not interested in helping but to belittle people, if it works for you go for it. I read your post and you seem like a person that is interested in helping others, i can only assume you have a great life and is very happy, not like rumpledone. He does give good advice, however, it not worth his condescending way. He also went after noah one day, here you have a young kid trying to learn and help others and was trying to bully him, I guess its easy to bully people that are hundreds of miles away
eyoung
ps. joe start your own yahoo group with stockfetcher i would be more then happy to join

TheRumpledOne
6,407 posts
msg #28397
Ignore TheRumpledOne
9/7/2003 8:58:32 PM

<<<Well, that right there flies in the face of all the mega bragging you have done over the Holy Grail filters.

So it's kind of hard to believe anything you post.
I know you are the world's best trader, you watch 78 monitors, run 82 indicators, use a 2 milisecond chart along with many others and make tons of money trading one stock that starts out at 80.00 and closes at 50.00 but you pick the peaks and troughs so well that you make 90,000 a day without breaking sweat.
We all know that.
The rest of us are trying to get by using more humble methods and getting more humble results.

>>>

Joe G., once again, you have me mixed up with someone else.

I dare you to find a post where I "brag". You confuse the facts. I see that you have the LR and RSI(2) filters on your site. I guess you thought those up all by yourself since you didn't give credit where credit is due.

And, for the record, we use RSI(2), Linear regression and EMA. That's it. No other indicators. I do use 2 monitors. One computer on internet cable. The other on dial up for back up. When I have thousands of dollars in an open trade, I want backup.

Eyoung... We tried to help you but you don't listen. You keep asking questions that with a little effort you could answer on your own. It got to be annoying considering you haven't contributed to the group.

Koronbock
201 posts
msg #28403
Ignore Koronbock
9/8/2003 10:55:52 AM

Eyoung,
you must have already forgotten everything you learned from AVERY and the group. You have posted several questions on the YAHOO board and they where answered politely and quickly. But you mut also do your homwork. You can not expect other people to do it for you. Complaining will not get you anywhere either.
Besides Muddy, AVERY has been the most generous guy on the YAHOO board. You will not find many like him anywhere else.

StockFetcher Forums · Filter Exchange · Filter for the Impatient<< 1 2 3 4 5 >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.