StockFetcher Forums · Filter Exchange · Filter help request<< >>Post Follow-up
DasKapital
36 posts
msg #29696
Ignore DasKapital
11/6/2003 12:25:20 PM

I have been experimenting with the newly added "days" feature, and came up with the filter below:
Fetcher[set{var1,days(cci(8)crossed above cma(cci(8),2)from below,30)} and set{var2,var1 - 3} and var1 is above 5 and add column var1 and add column var2 and price is above 5 and average volume(30) is above 999999 and draw cci(8) and draw cma(cci(8),2)]

When I run this screen, I can see on the results page that it "understands" the variables var1 and var2. When you look at a chart, you can count back var1 days and confirm the crossover, but only if you begin counting by calling the most recent bar zero. Don't know why, but I can live with it.

I'd like to determine the difference in close var1 days ago vs. close var2 days ago, so I tried to add the following to the filter above:

set{c1, close var1 days ago} and set{c2,close var2 days ago} and
set{chg,c2 - c1} and add column chg ....however this doesn't work. Seems simple enough, but I'm stumped. I could be running into some screening limitation in the advanced variables feature.

Also, is there a way to instruct SF to omit charting var1?
All comments or suggestions are appreciated.

DK

StockFetcher Forums · Filter Exchange · Filter help request<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.