StockFetcher Forums · Filter Exchange · Filter producing unpredictable results<< >>Post Follow-up
rwgamer
17 posts
msg #53833
Ignore rwgamer
8/4/2007 10:18:14 AM

I'm trying to make a filter that shows that have been increasing efficiently for the last 3 hours, but I have a feeling the system doesn't have hourly pricing data but just open and close data. Can someone confirm this?

/* Efficient increase for last 3 hours */
show stocks where volume(20) is above 150000
and price is 10% above price 3 hours ago
and price is 2% above price 1 hour ago
and price 1 hour ago is 2% above price 2 hours ago
and price 2 hours ago is 2% above price 3 hours ago

dwiggains
441 posts
msg #53835
Ignore dwiggains
8/4/2007 6:41:26 PM

rwgamer
Data is open, high, low, close. Daily. Can get this data for the current day delayed.
See ya
David

nikoschopen
2,824 posts
msg #53840
Ignore nikoschopen
8/4/2007 10:48:17 PM

Information on StockFetcher Intraday Updates can be found here.

rwgamer
17 posts
msg #53847
Ignore rwgamer
8/5/2007 11:48:04 AM

Thanks nikoschopen. Do you think my filter will work as I expect it to? Or does the system not store hourly info? I will find out Monday anyway once the markets are open.

nikoschopen
2,824 posts
msg #53850
Ignore nikoschopen
8/5/2007 2:44:20 PM

Intraday Measures and Charts Not Availble

At the current time, your screens still operate only on daily and weekly time-frames. We currently do not have plans to provide screens based on intraday intervals (minutes, hours.)

Yup, you guessed correctly, the answer is NO! It would be sweet though if StockFetcher could provide intraday screening, even it's delayed by 15-minutes.

rwgamer
17 posts
msg #53878
Ignore rwgamer
8/6/2007 1:36:29 PM

Oh well, it is still useful for overnight scans. I do hope they add intraday in the future as well...they could make this a premium feature and make it cost an extra $5 a month.

mrbobolina
19 posts
msg #53889
Ignore mrbobolina
modified
8/7/2007 5:51:32 AM

I would also like to see intraday data updates but it's probably not practical. My two cents...

StockFetcher Forums · Filter Exchange · Filter producing unpredictable results<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.