StockFetcher Forums · Filter Exchange · Filtering Industry / Sector Performance<< >>Post Follow-up
danv83
44 posts
msg #55554
Ignore danv83
modified
10/5/2007 5:49:18 PM

Is there a way to track the performance of a particular industry or sector in stockfetcher? I would like to be able to compare one stock's performance to it's particular industry or sector's performance for instance.

danv83
44 posts
msg #55555
Ignore danv83
10/5/2007 5:53:10 PM

NM, I just read the help and it says you cannot do this.... Could someone point me in the direction of industry or sector specific index tickers?

SAFeTRADE
630 posts
msg #55557
Ignore SAFeTRADE
10/5/2007 9:48:43 PM

Here is one way.

Fetcher[
set{rss, close / close 90 days ago}
set{spxc,ind(^spx,close)}
set{spx120,ind(^spx,close 90 days ago)}
set{rsb, spxc / spx120}

set{rs1, rss - rsb}

close > 15

industry equal to 30
add column rs1
sort column 5 descending
add column industry
]

danv83
44 posts
msg #55562
Ignore danv83
10/6/2007 1:32:36 PM

Not exactly what I was looking for. Thanks though.

StockFetcher Forums · Filter Exchange · Filtering Industry / Sector Performance<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.