StockFetcher Forums · Filter Exchange · HISTOGRAM MAGIC!<< 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 14 >>Post Follow-up
WALLSTREETGENIUS
983 posts
msg #44244
Ignore WALLSTREETGENIUS
modified
5/26/2006 7:01:37 PM

- DELETED BY THEMIGHTYRIGGS HIMSELF -

nikoschopen
2,824 posts
msg #44246
Ignore nikoschopen
5/26/2006 7:18:19 PM

Cello,

If you bother to draw a trend line extending out from 10/13/05 to 12/30/05, you can clearly see that RMBS stopped its slide this week right at the trendline. As a daytrader, I advise against buy & hold approach; but, after all this time, it would not be in ure best interest to exit the trade. As a matter of fact, this would be the worst time to bail out of RMBS. While I don't recommend this, it would make more sense to double up on RMBS than to liquidate the position.

My meager assessment of this stock is that in the coming days, RMBS can go up as high as $30 (corresponding to the runaway gap on 1/11/06). However, I've learned from experience that a retracement usually occurs before any meaningful rally takes place. Hence, it's quite likely that it will retrace back down to the trendline before making its ascent.

WALLSTREETGENIUS
983 posts
msg #44258
Ignore WALLSTREETGENIUS
modified
5/26/2006 8:58:47 PM

WALLSTREETGENIUS
983 posts
msg #44260
Ignore WALLSTREETGENIUS
modified
5/27/2006 11:04:41 AM

cello13
88 posts
msg #44328
Ignore cello13
modified
5/28/2006 1:58:38 PM

Hi Riggs and Niko

I had a look again at the chart and racked my brain.

I'm still irritated about the charts. If I look at the daily chart over 6 months, RMBS seems to built another flag as around May, 5. The difference to the last time is, CCI showed this time a clear bullish divergence. But volume is not increasing with price, RSI doesn't confirm the bullish divergence of CCI. MACD-H is rising (seems to go over 0) and lines are crossing, despite below 0.

If I take the weekly chart of one year, RMBS closed exactly on EMA(39), which seems to be the support for the moment. DMA(28,-14) is rising, MACD-H is going down and volume was increasing with price. CCI shows a bullish divergence too, which is not confirmed by RSI. Last Candlestick is a clear Morning Doji Star. RIS and CCI are oversold...

All in all, weekly chart has a lot of bullish signs, in daily charts, it's seems to built another flag, what in my opinion would mean, that RMBS would go down again. If I look backwards in time (end of December, before RMBS went up more than 100 %), the signs wheren't clear too. Or am I that blind?

@Riggs, could you tell me, how to calculate the target price with DMA(28,-14)? Another question: What do you predict for the whole market in the next time? A friend of mine works as a private banker and hedged or sold all positions, because he thinks, that we'll have a huge correction in the next month... He works with fundamental data.

By the way, I would go out of RMBS if I had a stock, which could go up 100 % within the next week. If I took the double I would receive of RMBS sell, I where flat again... I'd be grateful for any advice ;-)

Before I forget, DMA(28,-14) on hourly basis told me on 04/23 to jump in RMBS... It was right, because I went in around $40 and one or two hours later, the court decision had been published. But I could not sell, because I had no access to my account... and I know, I waited to long now.

WALLSTREETGENIUS
983 posts
msg #44329
Ignore WALLSTREETGENIUS
modified
5/28/2006 7:03:46 PM

WALLSTREETGENIUS
983 posts
msg #44371
Ignore WALLSTREETGENIUS
modified
5/29/2006 12:52:43 PM

nikoschopen
2,824 posts
msg #44385
Ignore nikoschopen
5/29/2006 7:26:07 PM

Riggs, the consummate opportunist, took advantage of the current rise in the market in the last few days by adding various time parameters to the "date offset" feature. The parameters he used are 1, 2, 3 -- all of which coincided with the recent rally. But, if you remember, market didn't fare so nicely the 2 weeks prior to those three days. Hence, I wonder if his filter would have the same clout had we changed the parameter to, say, 15 instead. According to my "meager assessment", most of his stocks fell the next three days. Promising, did I hear? Judge for ureself.

WALLSTREETGENIUS
983 posts
msg #45255
Ignore WALLSTREETGENIUS
modified
6/24/2006 10:32:09 PM

WALLSTREETGENIUS
983 posts
msg #45258
Ignore WALLSTREETGENIUS
modified
6/24/2006 10:49:57 PM

StockFetcher Forums · Filter Exchange · HISTOGRAM MAGIC!<< 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 14 >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.