StockFetcher Forums · Filter Exchange · Help in creating top risk/reward filters<< >>Post Follow-up
pepefe
5 posts
msg #97060
Ignore pepefe
10/17/2010 11:19:01 PM

Hello,

My name is Federico, I am new to SF. I would like to create five different filters according to the patterns I manually scan but I am having some troubles in learning all the instructions and SF material to create what that I want and be confident that the filters are written in the best way.

I would like to have a private chat or email conversation with someone who knows very well how to create filters via SF and could help me in creating the five filters that I want according to my patterns. I am open to pay those "private consulting" hours.
I am looking for someone who is open to take some time via chat or phone and help me create all the codes.

If you are interested just let me know
federicoflom@gmail.com

Thanks!

Kevin_in_GA
4,599 posts
msg #97067
Ignore Kevin_in_GA
10/18/2010 7:59:23 AM

Why not simply post your patterns/approach here and see what people can do? No cost to you and you get the advice of the entire community.

StockFetcher Forums · Filter Exchange · Help in creating top risk/reward filters<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.