StockFetcher Forums · Filter Exchange · Hey kevin_ga!<< >>Post Follow-up
jimmynguyen
24 posts
msg #95805
Ignore jimmynguyen
8/23/2010 9:09:30 PM

You happen to know what program or software this is.

The first screen. I'm sure its available for purchase somewhere, but can't figure it out.

http://www.wallstreetsurvivor.com/CS/forums/p/41246/364445.aspx#364445

Kevin_in_GA
4,599 posts
msg #95807
Ignore Kevin_in_GA
8/23/2010 9:23:57 PM

The software is Excel (seriously). All this guy has done is to make a custom interface and probably some visual basic code that fetches the data. The key is access to the data, not to the software.

But you need to realize that this individual is optionplayer333, M$M, blah blah blah ... do yourself a favor. Stop now.

I'm doing you a favor here - this will also be my only comment on this topic. If you choose to drink the Kool-Aid you're on your own.

jimmynguyen
24 posts
msg #95809
Ignore jimmynguyen
8/23/2010 10:02:38 PM

Thanks kevin!

I know. I'm just looking into the resources because he seems to be trying everything out there. Something, which i find most traders don't. Other than that i'm hella careful. But i wanna see how volume plays into trading if you can track buy and sell that way. I wanna track the buy and volume and see where the breaking point is when a stock goes up or down. No where i can seem to find that provides the volume that way. Advfn has it, but there's also the ? volume, which is b.s. Anyways, thank you so much for your helpful answers.

alf44
2,025 posts
msg #95810
Ignore alf44
8/24/2010 12:02:24 AM

jimmy = optionplayer = M4M = blah blah blah !!!

---

Come on people ... wake up and smell the BS !!!

jimmynguyen
24 posts
msg #95811
Ignore jimmynguyen
8/24/2010 1:19:53 AM

Ha!

Whats up alf44=optionplayer333. Hook me up with your software.

Cacher
121 posts
msg #95813
Ignore Cacher
modified
8/24/2010 8:43:52 AM

:-[

StockFetcher Forums · Filter Exchange · Hey kevin_ga!<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.