StockFetcher Forums · Filter Exchange · How do you write this expression to my filter?<< >>Post Follow-up
marine2
963 posts
msg #64716
Ignore marine2
7/4/2008 1:27:14 PM

Simple as this is, I am not sure how to write this expression into my filter.

I want my filter to ONLY be against 20 companies symbols and no other companies. How do I write my filter to express this and have it work? I do know I can create a watch list covering these companies but let's say, I don't want to do that, and just list those 20 companies into my filter itself.

Your help in this matter is always appreciated. Thanking you in advance.

chetron
2,817 posts
msg #64720
Ignore chetron
modified
7/4/2008 1:45:14 PM

maybe...

sorry about that, marine. corrected space.

Fetcher[

symlist(ibm,ibm,rimm,ibm,ibm,ibm)

]

you get the idea?

marine2
963 posts
msg #64722
Ignore marine2
7/4/2008 2:51:35 PM

Thank you for replying so fast. Have a great 4th of July.

chetron
2,817 posts
msg #64723
Ignore chetron
7/4/2008 3:01:51 PM

for you and yours also.

marine2
963 posts
msg #64732
Ignore marine2
7/5/2008 11:02:09 AM

Why doesn't this work in my filter. I even tried putting this alone in the filter and still it only shows the first symbol "cpx" and none of the others? I did run the debug but it shows it's ok.

Can anyone help me figure out why this doesn't capture the symbols after "cpx".

Thank you

marine2
963 posts
msg #64733
Ignore marine2
7/5/2008 11:14:50 AM

Forget my request. I only had to eliminate the space between the comma and the symbol for each selection. I have it figured out.

StockFetcher Forums · Filter Exchange · How do you write this expression to my filter?<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.