StockFetcher Forums · Filter Exchange · How to create filters for different timeframes?<< >>Post Follow-up
yongneng168
3 posts
msg #121339
Ignore yongneng168
8/16/2014 4:26:53 AM

Hi, i have the following filter. But am I able to create for different timeframes on 15 mins or 60 mins?
Price range $15-$80
volume more than 1 million
beta of 2.5 to 3.5
atr less than 8% of price
uptrend or downtrend

four
5,087 posts
msg #121341
Ignore four
modified
8/16/2014 10:41:05 AM

Welcome yongneng168,

Thoughts on your observation/question:

The StockFetcher User Guide is a PDF: http://www3.stockfetcher.com/download/sfuserguide2_0.pdf

--

-- from the folks at StockFetcher --

EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data

Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex.

Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

--

Delayed, not real-time

StockFetcher is a technical screening tool designed specifically for screening and analysis based on daily data. By introducing delayed intraday updates, StockFetcher continues to provide powerful screening results; however, we provide an extra edge in detecting matches during market hours. These intraday updates do not change the fact that the measures and results on StockFetcher are derived from daily, EOD (end of day) results.

yongneng168
3 posts
msg #121346
Ignore yongneng168
8/17/2014 5:51:23 AM

i've downloaded the userguide. However, im not able to find any syntax for timeframe of 60 or 15 minutes. Anyway i can do that?

four
5,087 posts
msg #121349
Ignore four
modified
8/17/2014 10:32:27 AM

"StockFetcher is a technical screening tool designed specifically for screening and analysis based on daily data."

Daily data is not real-time data.

Time frame of 60 or 15 minutes = Nope. Your time frames will not work with StockFetcher.
You will need to use a different service. Perhaps your broker has what you are looking for in the need for real-time and "minute" data.

guru_trader
485 posts
msg #121364
Ignore guru_trader
8/20/2014 2:03:54 AM

me too ... I've been looking for multi-timeframe analysis in stockfetcher since at least 2007 :)

StockFetcher Forums · Filter Exchange · How to create filters for different timeframes?<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.