StockFetcher Forums · Filter Exchange · I could use a little help with this filter.<< >>Post Follow-up
curtis33e
15 posts
msg #50170
Ignore curtis33e
2/21/2007 10:52:00 PM

I have been trying to mimic a certain patter that I have seen over and over again produce huge gains. This pattern also appears in the penny land. The stocks that I have been looking at are ACGI and EFSF. What I have been trying to build is a filter to find stocks like these. This is what I have so far.

Show stocks where MACD fast line(12,26) is below 0.001
and MACD fast line(12,26) is above -0.001
and MACD fast line(12,26) has been increasing over the last 8 weeks
and slope equals zero
and Average Volume(90) is above 50000

Any help would very much be appreciated.
Thanks in advance

maxreturn
745 posts
msg #50177
Ignore maxreturn
2/22/2007 11:38:42 AM

Slope of what?

curtis33e
15 posts
msg #50178
Ignore curtis33e
2/22/2007 11:53:02 AM

I was looking at the slope(20). What I am trying to do is scan for stocks that the MACD has been riding the zero line for at least 6 weeks. It seems to me that when stocks stay in this range for a long period of time they seem to have higher gains.

StockFetcher Forums · Filter Exchange · I could use a little help with this filter.<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.