StockFetcher Forums · Filter Exchange · I need someones developement help!<< >>Post Follow-up
marine2
963 posts
msg #33184
Ignore marine2
9/8/2004 5:52:48 PM

I need help in creating a filter that has this characteristic:
"If Aroon Oscillator(8) touched -92 from a previous high, over 50."

Can someone out there put this in a correct phrase or statement that would give me this result? If you can I will be so elated I might even shed a tear.

Thank you,

Roberts GM

robdavis
69 posts
msg #33186
Ignore robdavis
9/8/2004 6:43:06 PM

Marine2,

Look, what I've written for you...
Fetcher[
/*TO BUY*/

/*AROON*/
Aroon Oscillator(8) crossed below -85 within last 1 day
and Aroon Oscillator(8) 7 day high is above 50

/*GLOBAL*/
and close is between 1 and 251
and volume 30 day low is greater than 50000
]

Feel free to tweak with the numbers.

For example, in line 4, instead of "-92", after a bit of experimentation I wrote "-85", so that this filter would yield for you a larger number of stocks.

I hope this helps.

Rob

marine2
963 posts
msg #33194
Ignore marine2
9/8/2004 11:35:55 PM

robdavis, thank you for what you did here. I really appreciate your time and trouble to my dilemma. I will tinker with it and hopefully it will pull some nice dandies out of the whole.

This forum is a wonderful tool for all of us to learn from.

Marine2

StockFetcher Forums · Filter Exchange · I need someones developement help!<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.