StockFetcher Forums · Filter Exchange · Is there a way to NUMBER columns in filter results?<< >>Post Follow-up
karennma
8,057 posts
msg #128976
Ignore karennma
6/7/2016 2:19:55 PM

Suppose I have 16 columns of results.
Can I number them AT THE TOP?

graftonian
1,089 posts
msg #128977
Ignore graftonian
6/7/2016 2:23:44 PM

Fetcher[
add column high{1}
add column low{2}
]

karennma
8,057 posts
msg #128991
Ignore karennma
6/8/2016 7:39:49 AM

Thanks, graftonian.
THAT works for the filter you typed above.
However, I have 17 columns.
I can't seem to make it work for 17 columns.
Also, I don't want to have to manually number each phrase ("add column 1,2,3, etc") because I modify my filters everyday.
Thanks for the idea, tho'.

graftonian
1,089 posts
msg #128993
Ignore graftonian
6/8/2016 9:26:54 AM

Karen, I thought that answer was too simple. I suspect there is a limit to the number of columns.
A possibllity for creating mass changes in a filter might be to utilize excel, then copy and paste into your filter.

StockFetcher Forums · Filter Exchange · Is there a way to NUMBER columns in filter results?<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.