StockFetcher Forums · Filter Exchange · Is there a way to gather stock stats across market?<< >>Post Follow-up
itrademan
70 posts
msg #54597
Ignore itrademan
9/6/2007 1:43:14 AM

Is there a way to gather stock stats across market in filter and display as column.

e.g. no of stock 5% up in last 5 days etc.

something similar to stockbee.blogspot.com

roheba
20 posts
msg #54607
Ignore roheba
9/6/2007 3:47:48 PM

I follow stockbee blog. Here's part of the filter I use:

day change above 2 percent
volume > 100000
volume > volume 1 day ago
apply to watchlist IBD0830

Of course, my watchlist is comprised of the IBD 200 as listed in the latest Thursday's IBD.

roheba
20 posts
msg #54608
Ignore roheba
9/6/2007 3:54:37 PM

I also track the daily bullish count...

day change above 4 percent
volume > 100000

But I haven't been able to figure out how to determine the cumulative result of this count for a period of days. Ideally, I'd like to determine the bullish count, as identified above, for the latest 65 trading days.

I think you're asking for help with something of this nature. Maybe someone can come up with a way to do this...

SAFeTRADE
630 posts
msg #54609
Ignore SAFeTRADE
9/6/2007 4:07:21 PM

Try this

Fetcher[
day change above 2 percent
volume > 100000
volume > volume 1 day ago

set{dchangc, count(day change > 4 percent in the last 1 day,65)}
set{dchang, count(day change > 4 percent in the last 1 day,1)}
add column dchangc
draw dchang
sort column 5 descending
]

itrademan
70 posts
msg #54725
Ignore itrademan
9/11/2007 5:49:36 PM

Thanks guys. Some of you understood what I meant.
I think there is currently only one painful way by downloading the stocks from the filter (but we might hit the upperlimit) into Excel.

StockFetcher Forums · Filter Exchange · Is there a way to gather stock stats across market?<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.