StockFetcher Forums · Filter Exchange · Isolated performance within filter results<< >>Post Follow-up
czar183
1 posts
msg #113340
Ignore czar183
5/13/2013 9:30:32 AM

Greetings everyone,

I have enjoyed reviewing these posts over the years and through trial/error and advice from members here, I have generally been able to navigate my way through filter that I like to look at.

However, I am stumped on something - and forgive me if I cannot articulate what I am looking for correctly. For example, if you run a filter, but then you look back at the results from a prior date (lets use 2 weeks ago as an example). You will be able to observe the results for that given day, but it will also contain a "Since" column. I am wondering if there is a way to modify this column (or create a new one) so that you can get the stocks performance in an isolated period of time.

For instance, using the same example, of results from 2 weeks ago, lets say you want to see what the performance was 5 trading days from that date. Is there a code on SF that can produce this with in the filter results?

Thanks in advance

stockfetcher
979 posts
msg #113341
5/13/2013 9:42:22 AM

Hi,

Thank you for the feedback. This is currently not possible but I've added this as a feature request. Depending on the complexity of your filter, there is a possible workaround. Feel free to post the filter and we'll be happy to take a look.

Thanks,
StockFetcher Support

StockFetcher Forums · Filter Exchange · Isolated performance within filter results<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.