StockFetcher Forums · Filter Exchange · Key Reversals<< 1 2 3 4 >>Post Follow-up
riggs
313 posts
msg #38811
Ignore riggs
11/10/2005 4:17:05 AM

"Barney",

I was reading one of your boring posts and came across this..."should,ve"? What the hell is that? Hey Barney stick to bashing, Because you're starting suck at spell checking. LOL...LOL...LOL...LOL...LOL!!!!!!!!

Now what was that word you used? Oh yeah, "IMBECILE" that was it! LOL...LOL...I don't know what I will ever do if you ever change Barney! I just love you man!

"should,ve" that's even better than "tHaNkyOu." Ya dumb DORK!

THE MIGHTY RIGGS!

riggs
313 posts
msg #38814
Ignore riggs
11/10/2005 12:20:29 PM

"Barney"

You must be 16 years old...Only a teenager would make fun of someone's spelling and repeatedly not check his own work! Once AGAIN, "afterall" is NOT a 2 syllable word, it's two SEPARATE words you moron! You are amazing! I really hope you're having fun with all this, because we too are laughing are heads off! LOL...LOL...
I'm now striping you of your title of "Spellchecker." It's now back to just plain ole'"Barney" again. I don't know who's worse...YOU or Jeffrey Dahmer, When he tried to sue the Police for "Police brutality." Go back to the other room where you belong and copy and paste the Wallstreet Journal for me. While you're at it, make sure you spell check the lead writer too! LOL.....

"tHaNkyOu","should,ve", "afterall" LOL....

Can we NOW turn this back to a REAL forum? You hypocrite!

THE MIGHTY RIGGS

alf44
2,025 posts
msg #38817
Ignore alf44
11/10/2005 1:20:13 PM

Y-A-W-N !!!

I refuse to respond to your childish attacks and smartass BS any longer !

You got something to say to me (or anyone else on these forums) then you do it in a mature way ! I don't think that's too much to ask ! You do that...and we won't have a problem ! Otherwise...keep your mouth shut !

If you got something else to say on this...do it in the Parking Lot !

I'm done !

Regards,

alf44

riggs
313 posts
msg #38818
Ignore riggs
11/10/2005 2:02:15 PM

Yeah, that's just what I thought you'd say HYPOCRITE! Take a look at all your posts moron...It's YOU that has the problem mouth! I have NEVER had a problem with trying to be low key, It's always been YOU that can't handle not being noticed around here. So everytime I make you look like a FOOL, you put your tail between your legs and say "I don't want to play anymore!" Until the "Jeckle & Hide" in you can't stand it anylonger, and your Tourette Syndrome goes off again. So take your OWN advice MOUTH, and shut your's, so we can all make some money today! And stop TRYING to match wits with me, you're wayyy out of your league! Also, enough of the childish "spell checking", I type over 60 words a minute, and b/c it's only a posting forum, I choose NOT to proofread all my posts B-4 I hit the "post message" button unlike you! But even when you do, you do a lousy job. At least the words I miss, are words that most people don't have in thier vocabulary. What's your excuse Mr. REMEDIAL speller?

RIGGS OUT!

BFreshour
139 posts
msg #38822
Ignore BFreshour
11/10/2005 7:57:06 PM

You guys are both ridiculous.

futuremoney
27 posts
msg #38823
Ignore futuremoney
11/10/2005 9:16:46 PM

you have to wonder if they are brother's going though a second childhood.

alf44
2,025 posts
msg #38824
Ignore alf44
11/10/2005 9:57:44 PM

Both of you are new here...

...with all due respect, you don't know what you're talking about !

What's ridiculous is that posters here allow this buffoon to repeatedly bash and insult other posters with complete impunity ! This has been going on a while now and I finally called him on it !

"The Rumpled One"..."jaketheguy"..."limestar"..."ME"...the list of posters he's attacked for NO reason other than maybe they dared voice a view or an observation that he didn't agree with goes on and on...

Maybe you need to pay closer attention before you just throw out uninformed opinions !

Regards,

alf44

riggs
313 posts
msg #38825
Ignore riggs
11/11/2005 1:54:50 AM

Or maybe one should call a spade a spade...And no one is more "NEW" to this forum than YOU Ralph44! And if you can stop runnin' your mouth for 5 minutes, all of this "ridicules" drama will die off and eventually go away. It's inevitable. It will happen! If, you can check your colorful ego at the door. But I know that's a big "IF."

RIGGS

TheRumpledOne
6,407 posts
msg #38827
Ignore TheRumpledOne
11/11/2005 8:18:51 AM

Hey guys, take it to THE PARKING LOT...

QUIT MESSING UP MY THREADS.

THANKING YOU IN ADVANCE.

riggs
313 posts
msg #38829
Ignore riggs
11/11/2005 11:28:23 AM

TRO, sorry man! I think were all about done anyway. I think "Barney" has the same respect for you, and I only hope SF can erase all the mud slinging on this thread. They've done it B-4.

RIGGS

StockFetcher Forums · Filter Exchange · Key Reversals<< 1 2 3 4 >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.