StockFetcher Forums · Filter Exchange · 'Long' 90 matches EOD 11-12-10. How to rid of .00 volume info?<< >>Post Follow-up
glgene
613 posts
msg #97456
Ignore glgene
11/13/2010 9:47:04 AM

In a day like yesterday (Friday, 11-12-2010), it's easy to get discouraged with 'long' searches. That said, here's something I banged out last night (after the fact!) that found 90 matches. Not exactly sure what one could do with it next Monday.

Basic search begins with "Close > Close 1 day ago". Then I add some volume filters.

I've got an "add column" question. How do you get rid of 2-decimal info on "Volume 1 day ago" so formatting is consistent? In the script below, the top-found stock (sorting on Volume descending) is INTC. INTC volume shows as....

Volume ............................... 100321100

Volume 1 day ago ............... 69682800.00 (how do you get rid of .00?)

This is strictly a formatting question. If anybody would like to spruce up my script with improved filter lines, be my guest! I appreciate constructive input.

Fetcher[
close > close 1 day ago
volume > 100000
average volume(50) > 100000
close is greater than 10
market is not etf
add column separator
volume is greater than volume 1 day ago
volume is greater than average volume(50)
add column volume 1 day ago{Vol 1 day ago}
set{b,volume}
set{c,volume 1 day ago}
set{d,b/c}
set{e,average volume(50)}
set{f,b/e}
add column d{vol / vol 1 day ago}
add column separator
add column average volume(50)
add column f{vol / avg. vol.(50)}
add column separator
add column rsi(14)
add column rsi(14) 1 day ago{rsi(14) 1 day ago}
]

Gene
SF 101 Class

StockFetcher Forums · Filter Exchange · 'Long' 90 matches EOD 11-12-10. How to rid of .00 volume info?<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.