StockFetcher Forums · Filter Exchange · Looking for new filter<< >>Post Follow-up
Sqwii
160 posts
msg #67380
Ignore Sqwii
9/17/2008 6:38:14 PM

I am looking for a filter which are looking for strong "UPTRENDING" stocks which have made a "pullback" in the trend and a ready for a bounce upwards.

If somebody in here will please help me with some kind of this I would really like it.

Thank you very much for all helpfull posts

FuriousThug
256 posts
msg #67383
Ignore FuriousThug
9/17/2008 7:03:27 PM

Might peruse the various threads on the Elder Ray as that sounds like it fits what you're looking for.

FT

Sqwii
160 posts
msg #67384
Ignore Sqwii
9/17/2008 7:07:21 PM

Are you sure about that with the elder ray :) ?

Sqwii
160 posts
msg #67402
Ignore Sqwii
9/18/2008 4:41:09 AM

It's because there is a HUGHE number of filters in here and I have tried many of the things...
But there must be someone in here who knows which filters works really really well ( maybe over 80%) of the time?

Sqwii
160 posts
msg #67403
Ignore Sqwii
9/18/2008 4:46:33 AM

I looked a bit on the Elder ray.. with bullpower and bearpower... higher BULLpower means buy and higher bearpower means sell..

But anyone in here which knows a good filter which works really well ?

There is so many in here please...I wanna hear specially from RIGGS, TRO, John and them but everybody can post what works best for them ( I am not daytrading I want to say ) I am more likely to buy a stock on monday and sell on friday.. for example :)

FuriousThug
256 posts
msg #67408
Ignore FuriousThug
9/18/2008 9:17:01 AM

har har

StockFetcher Forums · Filter Exchange · Looking for new filter<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.