StockFetcher Forums · Filter Exchange · MARKET BOTTOM RIGHT NOW- my recos to you right now<< >>Post Follow-up
MARY4MONEY
806 posts
msg #78430
Ignore MARY4MONEY
modified
9/1/2009 12:08:08 PM

buy bac at 16.80 c at 4.63 etfc at 1.542 buy sept bac 18 calls for 0.30 right now-- rsi-2 s bottom today bac 4% spy 2% dia -3% - will mpove up into friday real fast

Kevin_in_GA
4,599 posts
msg #78437
Ignore Kevin_in_GA
9/1/2009 12:44:14 PM

Thanks. I am holding ETFC right now at 1.75. Hopefully I'll get out with a small gain.

decipherlinda
133 posts
msg #78448
Ignore decipherlinda
9/1/2009 2:30:50 PM

Done.

trendscanner
265 posts
msg #78465
Ignore trendscanner
9/1/2009 7:41:47 PM

Initiated an ACH transfer to Optionshouse today but it takes 3 days to clear, so may not have an opportunity with this bottom. But it might last for a few day, who knows. The early July 09 bottom took about 3 days before RSI2 started going back up. Solid black candle down today. Could be more downside tomorrow.

Downloaded and installed the thinkorswim trading program today. Nice upgrade compared to what I've been using.

peter
2 posts
msg #78472
Ignore peter
9/1/2009 8:52:29 PM

Hey MARY4MONEY do you have a blog or twitter? Thanks.

decipherlinda
133 posts
msg #78597
Ignore decipherlinda
9/4/2009 11:09:26 AM

Report Card: I've noticed my profits decreased as I started following a few industry gurus so I started tracking performance based on my paid subscriptions versus when I was too stupid to know better. Tracked M4M this week. Results from this thread:

M4M: Believe it was Monday noon 8/31/09: "buy bac at 16.80 c at 4.63 etfc at 1.542 buy sept bac 18 calls for 0.30 right now-- rsi-2 s bottom today bac 4% spy 2% dia -3% - will impove up into friday real fast”

(1) The heading on Google Finance at the EOD was: ‘Fast Money' Recap: S&P Sinking to 850? (It’s now just over 1,000)

(2) Two headlines from famous technician were:

About 12:44 PM: OVERBOUGHT FINANCIALS LEAD MARKET LOWER --AIG, CITIGROUP, AND BANK OF AMERICA ARE BIG LOSERS -- VIX BREAKS OUT TO UPSIDE AS STOCKS FALL -- TREASURIES, THE YEN, AND THE DOLLAR ARE ATTRACING SAFE HAVEN MONEY

EOD: US DOLLAR HAS COMPLETED FIVE-WAVE DECLINE AND IS DUE FOR A BOUNCE AS THE EURO LOOKS TOPPY -- THAT FITS INTO A DOWNSIDE CORRECTION IN STOCKS AND COMMODITIES -- SO DOES THE RALLY IN THE YEN

Not that any of this is at all incorrect but all negative news on Monday. Another paid subscription II follow said to be all in cash.

Longer term these more negative views may be correct but this week M4M ("will improve up into Friday") was more correct. BAC up 2.2%, C up 4.5% and ETFC No Change. Not into options so can't report on that.

decipherlinda
133 posts
msg #78598
Ignore decipherlinda
9/4/2009 11:10:54 AM

Opps! It was Tuesday around noon.

StockFetcher Forums · Filter Exchange · MARKET BOTTOM RIGHT NOW- my recos to you right now<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.