StockFetcher Forums · Filter Exchange · Market limit<< >>Post Follow-up
timdoodle
2 posts
msg #65315
Ignore timdoodle
modified
7/21/2008 2:44:19 PM

Nevermind...One half hour after submitting this post, I tried the first example again and it worked.

I would like to be able to limit the results to stocks (excluding ETFs) that are on the NASDAQ and NYSE. I tried

Fetcher[Show stocks where
close is below 1 /* used to reduce list size for this example*/
and market is not AMEX
and market is not ETF
and market is not OTCBB
and add column market
]

The results include stocks listed as OTCBB/Other.

I tried

Fetcher[Show stocks where
market is not AMEX
and market is not ETF
and market is not OTCBB
and market is not NYSE
and market is not NASDAQ
and add column market
]

This still produced results with stocks listed as OTCBB/Other.

Any help?

chetron
2,817 posts
msg #65316
Ignore chetron
modified
7/21/2008 4:22:04 PM

i get no results with your filters.

must be your globals or some other settting

timdoodle
2 posts
msg #65318
Ignore timdoodle
7/21/2008 6:26:54 PM

The second filter should get 0 matches, because it specifies not to include stocks from any of the markets. My problem when I first created the filters was that it did get results, showing stocks from the OTCBB/Other market. I don't know what changed between when it didn't work and when it did work.

The first filter should just get results from the NYSE and NASDAQ markets.

chetron
2,817 posts
msg #65320
Ignore chetron
7/21/2008 7:20:48 PM

seems right to me, but be aware that filters in forum are not affected by globals, but filters in your my filters tab are. does it work if you save it?

StockFetcher Forums · Filter Exchange · Market limit<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.