StockFetcher Forums · Filter Exchange · My Williams Special<< >>Post Follow-up
wamphraywater
58 posts
msg #28984
Ignore wamphraywater
10/2/2003 12:00:16 AM

This is my one and only

[Show stocks where williams %R(14) crossed below -97 within the last 1 day and RSI(2) is below 2 and average volume is above 50000 and close is between .50 and 6 and date offset is 0]

the trick to this one is that the close MUST be touching the lower Linear Regr. line. Also, the Slow Stoch. MUST hit 0, it is usually one day late to touchdown to 0, wait till it does and buy at market next day......Make sure the volume is over 150,000, I use SF chart for their setting. Back test this puppy and let me know what you think,

Dumfries

defghca
150 posts
msg #28985
Ignore defghca
10/2/2003 8:01:15 AM

wamphraywater

fetcher[Show stocks where williams %R(14) crossed below -97 within the last 1 day and RSI(2) is below 2 and average volume(period??) is above 50000 and close is between .50 and 6 and date offset is 0]

the trick to this one is that the close MUST be touching the lower Linear Regr.(period??) line. Also, the Slow Stoch(period,average)...

Thank you

txtrapper
548 posts
msg #28986
Ignore txtrapper
10/2/2003 9:24:08 AM

Fetcher[Show stocks where williams %R(14) crossed below -97 within the last 1 day and RSI(2) is below 2 and average volume is above 50000 and close is between .50 and 6]

Easy link...

tx

StockFetcher Forums · Filter Exchange · My Williams Special<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.