StockFetcher Forums · Filter Exchange · Need help creating a new filter for price/sales &<< >>Post Follow-up
waldo1323
14 posts
msg #45359
Ignore waldo1323
6/28/2006 10:06:02 PM

not sure if this can be done but am looking to create
a scan that includes

price/sales
ROE
low float

had a friend tell me about TLG on monday and said
it was on his scan (not stockfetcher) but of course
he wouldn't tell me the formula but he did say it had
the 3 fundamentals he only looks for and said TLG
had an eps of 98, so not sure if he was bs'n me
but TLG made a nice move todayway before the markets
reversed and had higher than normal vol. Thanks
for the help

traderblues
195 posts
msg #45365
Ignore traderblues
6/29/2006 11:18:11 AM

That is a great screen, but unfortunately it cannot be done here. Price/Sales is the best valuation parameter out there. But Stockfetcher does not include Price/Sales in their list of indicators. I would love to see it.

StockFetcher Forums · Filter Exchange · Need help creating a new filter for price/sales &<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.