StockFetcher Forums · Filter Exchange · Need help modifying a MACD filter<< >>Post Follow-up
shainadir
25 posts
msg #104542
Ignore shainadir
1/20/2012 1:53:26 AM

This is a version of a filter that was created by petrolpeter several years ago.

Show stocks where MACD fast line(12,26) has been converging with MACD slow line(12,26) and MACD fast line(12,26) is below MACD slow line(12,26) and MACD fast line(12,26) has been increasing for 1 day and average volume(30) is above 500000 and close is between 2 and 10

How do I go about filtering out the stocks that had a higher close the next day? Thanks.

TheRumpledOne
6,407 posts
msg #104548
Ignore TheRumpledOne
1/20/2012 8:36:56 AM

The next day? That sounds like a crystal ball!!

What do you mean exactly??

shainadir
25 posts
msg #104549
Ignore shainadir
1/20/2012 10:16:37 AM

my mistake....

what I meant was I want to backdate the filter to the previous day to only show stocks that were positive.

For example, on Tuesday 1/17, the filter gave RFMD, STD, ISTA, BBVA. On Wednesday, RFMD, STD, and BBVA were positive. I want the filter to just show those 3 stocks if I were to run the filter on Wed evening. Thanks.

StockFetcher Forums · Filter Exchange · Need help modifying a MACD filter<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.