StockFetcher Forums · Filter Exchange · One line filter............<< >>Post Follow-up
UNITED
81 posts
msg #48374
Ignore UNITED
12/3/2006 9:50:41 PM

Can anyone explain how this filter works?? When and where do you enter??On open,intraday,or close?? When do you exit??? Any other details would be appreciated.Thanks...

TheRumpledOne
6,407 posts
msg #48379
Ignore TheRumpledOne
12/3/2006 11:36:34 PM

Did you see the first post by wallman?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
wallman post 10/28/2006 9:21:22 PM

I posted this filter on the one line filter thread a few weeks ago.

Fetcher[show stocks where fast stochastic fast %k(14) is below 10 and volume is above 400000 and close is between 1 and 10]

If anyone is interested, my setup for the filter is on the forums on the Public Filters List.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You can find the info on the PUBLIC FILTERS LIST.

HTH.

UNITED
81 posts
msg #48387
Ignore UNITED
12/4/2006 6:08:07 PM

Thanks for the reply.I read the post and get the picture,but "after the green" meaning an up day,when are you entering??? Does it matter??? I only buy on the close.Would that work for this set up?? Thanks again,Mike.......

wallman
299 posts
msg #48409
Ignore wallman
12/5/2006 11:42:25 PM

Hi Mike,
I've posted so many times over the last few yrs regarding my entry and exit method that i'm sure the vets here are tired of seeing it,so i blogged it here in case the newer folks want to see it

http://greenonthescreen.blogspot.com/

Hope this helps

UNITED
81 posts
msg #48427
Ignore UNITED
12/6/2006 6:18:42 PM

Thank you,Mike...........

StockFetcher Forums · Filter Exchange · One line filter............<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.