StockFetcher Forums · Filter Exchange · PEG Ratio formula<< >>Post Follow-up
calhawk01
135 posts
msg #100447
Ignore calhawk01
4/27/2011 8:04:45 PM

PEG formula= P/E ratio / growth

Growth formula= Change in equity / current equity

So the stockfetcher screener that I came up with is...

Fetcher[
set{var1,ROE lastq minus ROE}
set{var2, var1 divided by ROE}
set{var3, P/E ratio divided by var2}

show stocks where var3 is above 0
]

Any help? I think var1 is wrong.. help!

olathegolf
119 posts
msg #100451
Ignore olathegolf
modified
4/28/2011 2:17:21 AM

Fetcher[
set{var1,ROE last 3 months minus ROE}
set{var2, var1 divided by ROE}
set{var3, PE ratio divided by var2}
add column var3
show stocks where var3 is above 0

volume(60) above 300000
sort column 5 descending
]

drew9
171 posts
msg #100460
Ignore drew9
4/28/2011 9:15:08 PM

Your scan is nice but unfortunately, the data SF uses for fundamentals is very flawed. Just pull up Dividends, Earnings, and PE for some stocks and compare to Yahoo. I am not sure where they get the data, but it was so bad I gave up on these types of scans. Sure wish they could fix this!

StockFetcher Forums · Filter Exchange · PEG Ratio formula<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.