StockFetcher Forums · Filter Exchange · Prodigio TOS Platform<< >>Post Follow-up
scvidar
87 posts
msg #104006
Ignore scvidar
12/26/2011 10:35:50 PM

I have waited around 10 years for someone to come out with a very easy automated trading platform that I could use in conjunction with my excellent stockfetcher screens. I don't have to learn computer script or any of that nonsense. Looks very promising to me. Took all of 5 minutes to create my first automated criteria. Several good videos explain it.
http://training.prodigiorts.net/

gmg733
788 posts
msg #104012
Ignore gmg733
12/27/2011 12:53:58 PM

I have been looking more and more into automated trading after reading great content from Lawerance Chan. There are profitable systems published out there that have nice yield curves.

I have not tried this one yet, but have been snooping around for one.

four
5,087 posts
msg #104016
Ignore four
modified
12/27/2011 8:12:13 PM

http://www.daytradingbias.com/?page_id=226

fortyfour
189 posts
msg #104028
Ignore fortyfour
12/28/2011 1:57:30 PM

Thanks for the heads up.....
Will definitely check this out....

gmg733
788 posts
msg #104099
Ignore gmg733
12/31/2011 7:09:37 PM

That is it. There are many systems on this site. I got interested in this after L Chan optimized one of Mark Browns systems. Interesting work and I have been considering a project.

pschmu
12 posts
msg #118203
Ignore pschmu
2/15/2014 9:07:58 AM

About a year ago Prodigio was offering free paper trading. It just recently changed. Now you need an account at a preferred broker, which is TradeMonster. Id rather not open an account. Does anyone know of a similar paper trading platform that is free or fairly inexpensive that can trigger intraday trades automatically from a watch list?

What I liked about prodigio was that you could import a list of stocks in excel and trigger trades intraday. You could program it the night before and shut it down.

Any suggestions out there?

dwojahn
5 posts
msg #143213
Ignore dwojahn
4/14/2018 9:10:42 PM

I looked into Prodigio back when it was part of TOS. Well i am back looking at it again and i'm seeing the same quirks ~ at least in backtesting. It's concerning that there is no buzz around this since 2015, No forums, facebook, news nothing. Their training videos aren't up to date with changes. Does anyone out there have encouragement that this company/product (that i would like to short) is worth powering through the inconsistencies i'm seeing in initial backtesting of basic rules i'm building. thx

daveMac
3 posts
msg #143225
Ignore daveMac
4/16/2018 1:19:27 AM

You might consider setting up Excel for that purpose, that would allow you control of each aspect, including whatever broker, logic, and applications of your screens and filters. There is quite a bit of knowledge available online.

StockFetcher Forums · Filter Exchange · Prodigio TOS Platform<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.