StockFetcher Forums · Filter Exchange · RIGGS AND RUMPLEDONETHANk YOU So MUCH!!<< 1 2 3 >>Post Follow-up
judgetrade
107 posts
msg #40140
Ignore judgetrade
1/11/2006 12:28:13 PM

alf44, you are the first and only on my "ignore" list!

alf44
2,025 posts
msg #40141
Ignore alf44
1/11/2006 12:39:57 PM

...who cares ?

I certainly DON'T !

Regards,

alf44

maxreturn
745 posts
msg #40142
Ignore maxreturn
1/11/2006 12:51:03 PM

as214, Like I said before I am glad you're making money but can you be honest enough to admit that the dma(28,-14) is simply an ma(14)? Tom in tech support has verified this yet Riggs claims the indicator has forecasting value and has based his claim on how pretty the historical plot looks. This is ludicrous!

All you need to do is plot the ma(14) along with the dma(28,-14) and you will see that the plot is ALWAYS the same on the bar furthest to the right on the chart. Either you refuse to see the truth or you cannot.

BTW...I see since my post another hidden message has been posted...Must be Rigsy...who'm I've had on ignore since the first time he absolutely trashed me for simply pointing out a possible error in his logic. He must really be trashing me by now. Ok, I got this off my chest. Some people refuse to see the truth. Moving on.

riggs
313 posts
msg #40146
Ignore riggs
1/11/2006 2:36:27 PM

Maxreturn -

You are fooling no one! You ARE reading every word I type and hating it! You can't resist THE MIGHTY RIGGS! This is how you get your 15 minutes of fame brother, But your redundant posts are now tiresome. "DMA is a MA(14)Bla, Bla, Bla......" Is there NOT a creative bone in your body? Why can you NEVER dispute my examples I throw out? Why? Because DMA "IS" THE "ONLY" WAY! Stick that in your "Ignore list!"

THE MIGHTY RIGGS!

riggs
313 posts
msg #40147
Ignore riggs
1/11/2006 2:45:33 PM

judgetrade -

Don't put alf44 on "Ignore." He's like that little squirrel Monkey someone brings to a party, and everytime he wipes his own Dookie on his face, we all crack up in hysterics! Ralph44 "is" the life of the party, but he must be getting tired of looking like the FOOL he is. LOL! Back to work....

RIGGS.

alf44
2,025 posts
msg #40153
Ignore alf44
1/11/2006 3:38:00 PM

riggsy,

I was the first here at SF to expose you for the buffoon that you are !

I did it with very little (if any) support from the others here at SF !

In doing it...I prolly did MYSELF more harm than good...but, that's okay !

Now...finally...others here are starting to see that I was right all along !

Keep posting crude and vile garbage like your post above and MAYBE even the StockFetcher Staff will finally see that what I have said about you all along is true !

Regards,

alf44

PS. How do you keep ALL your posting aliases straight ?

Do you ever forget WHO said WHAT to WHO ? LOL

riggs
313 posts
msg #40156
Ignore riggs
1/11/2006 3:55:54 PM

Ralph44 -

"posting aliases?" You get funnier as the day goes on! Yeah, I love paying interest on 10 different credit cards just so I can say I have friends here at SF. Yep, so if you see someone saying something positive about DMA, it's just me talking to myself. LOL... Let's see, that would be $25.00 X 10=$260.00 a month here at SF. Yeah, I'll do anything just to make alf44 think I have friends here! What a child!

Hey SF, why don't you post my IP address and tell alf44 it's not the same as as214 & others, so he can sleep at night. You have my permission. IP addresses never lie!

THE MIGHTY ONE!

riggs
313 posts
msg #40158
Ignore riggs
1/11/2006 4:00:12 PM

That's "$25.00 X 10=$250.00 a month" I'm sure Dorkboy44 will have a field day with that one. LOL...

TheRumpledOne
6,407 posts
msg #40162
Ignore TheRumpledOne
1/11/2006 4:36:54 PM

AEOS..

On 12/6/05 came up on the WARM FILTER... all 4 factors near the bottom. Close $20.00.

1/11/06, high was $25.69.

What filter to use?

Use RSI(2) < 1 and add the WARM DISPLAY (or ZOOM LENS).

Then take those stocks and paste them into your WatchList at www.prophet.net.

There you can load the DMA(28,-14), Lin Reg 100%, and the warm display.

MAY ALL YOUR FILLS BE COMPLETE.

riggs
313 posts
msg #40200
Ignore riggs
1/12/2006 5:48:47 PM

alf44 -

I did it with very little (if any) support from the others here at SF !

In doing it...I prolly did MYSELF more harm than good...but, that's okay !

Now...finally...{others} here are starting to see that I was right all along !"

alf, what others? Do you have a mouse in your pocket AGAIN? And you "prolly did yourself more harm than good?" Talk about an understatement! LOL...Dude, you were exiled from our community and you didn't even know it! LOL!!!!!

THE MIGHTY RIGGS. LOL!

StockFetcher Forums · Filter Exchange · RIGGS AND RUMPLEDONETHANk YOU So MUCH!!<< 1 2 3 >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.