StockFetcher Forums · Filter Exchange · RSI Screen not picking stocks over a threshold<< >>Post Follow-up
JTATRADER
6 posts
msg #108550
Ignore JTATRADER
10/25/2012 11:17:06 PM

Hey Stockfetchers!

Could you tell me why this is not working?

show stocks that are optionable
and over 10
and price low is at 52 week low
and rsi(12) is greater than 30

It actually finds many 'set ups' that I am looking for, yet, it shows stocks closing below 10 a share. Is it taking the 52 week low as more important than the 'over 10?" i have tried price close over 10, price over 10, stock close over 10. I am trying to find this setup on stocks that close over 10.

Thanks!

four
5,087 posts
msg #108553
Ignore four
modified
10/26/2012 12:35:53 AM

close above 10 Versus "over 10"

Fetcher[
show stocks that are optionable
close above 10
price low is at 52 week low
rsi(12) is greater than 30
]

StockFetcher Forums · Filter Exchange · RSI Screen not picking stocks over a threshold<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.