StockFetcher Forums · Filter Exchange · Remember irishpitbull<< >>Post Follow-up
dangreene
229 posts
msg #155666
Ignore dangreene
2/9/2021 6:09:33 PM

The following appears to be the last known msg from irishpitbull

irishpitbull
msg #152012 5/1/2020 1:22:02 PM
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
But he did leave us this filter:

Fetcher[
set{PB ,100*ma(7) divided by ma(65)}
add column PB
and sort column 5 descending
and show stocks where PB is between 200 and 100
draw resistance(45,15,2)
draw resistance(65,10)
draw support(65,10,1)
draw support(45,15,2)
and add column Beta {Beta}
and market is not ETF
set{ iTargetPrice , close * .04 }
set{ Target , itargetprice +close}
add column Target
and price between 10 and 50
and average volume(90) > 100000
]

graftonian
1,089 posts
msg #155667
Ignore graftonian
2/9/2021 6:22:46 PM

I believe the 1st line "set{PB, 100 * ma(7) / ma(65)}" is incorrect, too many math functions
graf

Cheese
1,374 posts
msg #155669
Ignore Cheese
2/9/2021 7:23:18 PM

Thank you, dan.

I used to follow posts by irishpitbull here in sF and stocktiger a smart and kind top author at stockcharts.

sF threads where irishpitbull was mentioned sometimes also mentioned stocktiger.

Then one year, stocktiger wrote a personal and oignat farewell to all of us his readers and followers
at stockcharts. His cancer was terminal and end-of-life was imminent.

stocktiger and irishpitbull faded away from the scene at about the same time.

At the time, I joined Ed Hunt another top chart author and many other people grateful to stocktiger
in our thoughts and prayers for stocktiger. Rest in peace, stocktiger.

Might if be the reason why you wanted to remember irishpitbull ?

I've learned a lot from both stocktiger and irishpitbull.

StockFetcher Forums · Filter Exchange · Remember irishpitbull<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.