StockFetcher Forums · Filter Exchange ·  Request to StockFetcher Staff<< >>Post Follow-up
marine2
963 posts
msg #121504
Ignore marine2
9/15/2014 5:37:42 PM

Could you please add an identifier in our process when tagging a filtered stock for "buying". The identifier would show which filter we used (in our "My Filter's" list) and it would show on this particular stock's chart next to its "buy" point-in-time. This way when looking at this particular stocks chart I can see which filter I used at that particular "buy" time (example: chart shows a "buy" flag and with it it shows the filter number from the "My Filter" list). Other wise, when looking back in time at the graph listings or line listings (when you call up all your "buys" and even "sells" you wouldn't know what filter you used when buying that stock. Please tell me you can do this for us. This identifier (what filter we used to "buy" this stock) is important to not only myself but many others as well.

Thank you StockFetcher.

stockfetcher
979 posts
msg #121522
9/16/2014 1:25:13 PM

Thank you for the feature request.

We are looking into the requirements of this feature.

Best Regards,
StockFetcher Support

marine2
963 posts
msg #121533
Ignore marine2
9/18/2014 2:48:58 AM

Thank you S.F. staff. I hope you choose to go with my request.

StockFetcher Forums · Filter Exchange ·  Request to StockFetcher Staff<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.