StockFetcher Forums · Filter Exchange · Riggs, which filter of yours are you currently using?<< 1 2 >>Post Follow-up
WALLSTREETGENIUS
983 posts
msg #44373
Ignore WALLSTREETGENIUS
5/29/2006 1:18:49 PM

Nice "Write up?".....Wow....okay then.....sorry I took the precious time there dh.....I didn't think of what I was doing as a "write up." Thought I was giving a newbie some VALUABLE step-by-step information and TIME......

WOW......

- RIGGS -

dh555z
5 posts
msg #44380
Ignore dh555z
5/29/2006 5:30:43 PM

Riggs,

Yikes! Sorry about that. I sincerely did not mean to undercut you like that and I'm really humbled that you took the time to help me out. I haven't had a chance to fully absorb all the info in your reply. Its alot of info and I have my work cut out for me. Your help is top notch compared to other "pump and dump" forums thats for sure. Never the less, I really do appreciate that you took all that time to help me. I hope it's cool with you if I have more questions for you in the future. If not, then I understand.

Hope you're having a great memorial weekend!

Regards,
DH

WALLSTREETGENIUS
983 posts
msg #44381
Ignore WALLSTREETGENIUS
5/29/2006 5:34:13 PM

Not a problem dh....If you need my help in the future....email me at wallstreetgenius01@yahoo.com

Good luck!

- RIGGS -

mystiq
650 posts
msg #93030
Ignore mystiq
5/22/2010 2:24:44 AM

WALLSTREETGENIUS
- Ignore WALLSTREETGENIUS 5/29/2006 1:18:49 PM

Nice "Write up?".....Wow....okay then.....sorry I took the precious time there dh.....I didn't think of what I was doing as a "write up." Thought I was giving a newbie some VALUABLE step-by-step information and TIME......

WOW......

- RIGGS -

WSG, I see that you equate TSF(20) with LRI(20)....is my assumption correct? Is LRI a good substitute for TSF?
--thanks for all your posts...

mystiq

johnpaulca
12,036 posts
msg #93052
Ignore johnpaulca
5/22/2010 9:19:03 PM

WSG has left the house a few years back.

alf44
2,025 posts
msg #93053
Ignore alf44
modified
5/22/2010 11:32:43 PM

... never thought I'd say it but, compared to some of the completely worthless SF posters that are here NOW...

I almost ... actually ... uhh ... miss ... "riggs" !!!

THERE ... I said it DAMMIT... I MISS RIGGS !!!

---

At least the guy was committed to WRITING FILTERS ...HELLO...that IS what this site is here for !!!

There seems to be a growing number of goofs that show up here that have completely lost sight of that...or, maybe NEVER "had sight" of that !!!

Some seem to look at these forums as some sort of personal twitter account where they feel obliged to clutter the place up with ENDLESS THREADS ...every thought that pops into their head ... and shit that matters...NOT IN THE LEAST BIT !!!

Pretty pathetic, really !!!

mystiq
650 posts
msg #97404
Ignore mystiq
11/9/2010 1:28:57 AM

the mental institute is probably full...

StockFetcher Forums · Filter Exchange · Riggs, which filter of yours are you currently using?<< 1 2 >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.