StockFetcher Forums · Filter Exchange · Solid Buy Filter<< >>Post Follow-up
AfricaFund
18 posts
msg #41705
Ignore AfricaFund
3/3/2006 1:43:50 AM

Okay, I'm almost there. This is a very solid filter at this point. The picks are good but you should use the DMAs for confirmation - the daily DMA should be converging with the weekly.... I still think I'm screening out more than I want to. On the "days since", I really just want to show stocks that had those criteria yesterday - not necessarily stocks that don't have them today, which is what seems to be coming up....would have more flexibility that way.....

set{T10, count(10 day slope of the close above 0,1)}
set{T60, count(60 day slope of the close above 0,1)}
set{T200, count(200 day slope of the close above 0,1)}

Set{u1, T200 * 1}
Set{u2, T60 * 10}
Set{u3, T10 * 100}

Set{uu, u1 + u2}
Set{TREND, uu + u3}

draw trend
draw rsi(2)
draw stochrsi(2,2)
draw weekly stochrsi(2,2)
draw DMA(28,-14)
draw weekly DMA(28,-14)
trend is below 50
weekly bollinger oscillator(20) is below -50
DMA(28,-14) is below weekly DMA(28,-14)
days(stochrsi(2) equals 0,2) equals 1
days(rsi(2) is below 5,2) equals 1
days(weekly stochrsi(2) equals 0,2) equals 1

StockFetcher Forums · Filter Exchange · Solid Buy Filter<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.