StockFetcher Forums · Filter Exchange · Sorting by Performance<< >>Post Follow-up
moby
314 posts
msg #69446
Ignore moby
12/1/2008 12:48:20 AM

I view my results by going first to "my Filters", then "edit", then "view screen" to get the old format...then "show results 3 months ago" then type in say 4 days...get the results nicely...then I look to the right to the performance column and see green or red percentages. How can I sort them by highest percentage? I can sort every other column from highest to lowest, but not that one. Is there a way to add a column to my display, so I can sort the performance? Thanks. I appreciate your help.

chetron
2,817 posts
msg #69448
Ignore chetron
12/1/2008 7:13:48 AM

NOPE, THAT IS A GREATLY APPRECIATED NEW FORMAT ENHANCEMENT.

IF YOU NEED TO DO THIS SORTING, YOU NEED TO DOWNLOAD THE OUTPUT TO EXCEL, AND SORT IN EXCEL.

HTH

moby
314 posts
msg #69463
Ignore moby
12/1/2008 4:15:33 PM

Thanks Chetron. Have a nice day.

StockFetcher Forums · Filter Exchange · Sorting by Performance<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.