StockFetcher Forums · Filter Exchange · Stock Fetcher Experts<< >>Post Follow-up
stockfetcher1109
28 posts
msg #101921
Ignore stockfetcher1109
8/1/2011 6:44:11 PM

FILTER QUESTION : I know the experts like Chetron, TRO, Mary, Kev from GA etc have much more on the table, but what’s the best simple filter for someone like me trading $2-$5 stocks short term (3 days), something simple but reliable ? Any suggestions?

Are there any others like me out there with smaller accounts making a decent return for the time spent using a very simple but reliable filter?

BACKGROUND: I am new, was a member before, came back and am still learning. This is a great community, never seen so much support and help shared. I am not a pro and more a hobbyist.
I invest in stocks and fx (micro) and leap options as a hobby mainly using fundamentals . I have $20k +/- disposable and love the challenge this work brings. I have the utmost respect for those that can write these awesome filters. I have had a great time learning and spending time charting, even more than say.., on the golf course, but I am limited due to my job.

Also, for those that are well off and want to help others check out KIVA.com. It’s a micro loan site for business owners in countries that have hard time obtaining traditional loans. Your are not giving money here, you loan it. (No interest though- thats the "do the right thing part")

Thanks,

Troy

TheRumpledOne
6,407 posts
msg #101930
Ignore TheRumpledOne
8/2/2011 11:18:55 AM

Run Forest, Run filter is your best bet.

stockfetcher1109
28 posts
msg #101935
Ignore stockfetcher1109
8/2/2011 4:37:10 PM

Thanks TRO

StockFetcher Forums · Filter Exchange · Stock Fetcher Experts<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.