StockFetcher Forums · Filter Exchange · THE ONE & ONLY DOMINATOR! THE NEW DMA(28,-14)<< 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 11 >>Post Follow-up
riggs
313 posts
msg #40446
Ignore riggs
1/19/2006 7:44:18 AM

I must be sick! I'm drunk off my AZZ at 4:30 AM and I'm in bed with all you clowns and not my beautiful wife! Anyway, thanks to all of you for turning me into a LEGEND in a little over a year! Damn this feels good...I feel like freakin' Elvis! Is this going to be another LEGENDARY "100 post" thread? Send me an email at wallstreetgenius01@yahoo.com and I'll do an autograph session for all of you!

THEE MIGHTY RIGGS has left the building!

Thank you very much...LOL....

riggs
313 posts
msg #40447
Ignore riggs
1/19/2006 7:57:31 AM

In fact, this thread may even surpass 'Wallman's' "bollinger bands" thread of "206 posts!" Hey you guys, don't worry...I won't forget the little people that made this possible! The MIGHTY RIGGS crew is sitting here at my computer, and they can't believe it! These guys used to tell me "I was a legend in my own mind!" But now they finally believe me! Hey "ALPHIE", I owe it all to you buddy! All right, I'm falling off my chair now...THE MIGHTY RIGGS crew is going home, and I'm taking the day off!

THE MIGHTY RIGGS signing off!

maxreturn
745 posts
msg #40451
Ignore maxreturn
1/19/2006 9:36:37 AM

alf44 said..."az214 and riggsy are the same...uhhh...person"

The thought had occurred to me :) You know what alf44? The way I look at it is we've done our part. If anyone else falls for the line of crap being perpetuated here they deserve the demise that ultimately befall them..."a fool and his money are soon parted." Time to stop being distracted from more important endeavors.

TheRumpledOne
6,407 posts
msg #40455
Ignore TheRumpledOne
1/19/2006 10:58:17 AM

Where you draw a line on a chart is up to you.

What you do with that line is up to you.

How you interpret that line is up to you.

It doesn't matter whether it is MA(13), EMA(13), DMA(28, -14), RSI(2), etc...

What seems to be the problem?

nikoschopen
2,824 posts
msg #40462
Ignore nikoschopen
1/19/2006 2:12:56 PM

Rumpie, in another of her condescending ways, wrote:

Where you draw a line on a chart is up to you.
What you do with that line is up to you
How you interpret that line is up to you.
It doesn't matter whether it is MA(13), EMA(13), DMA(28, -14), RSI(2), etc...
What seems to be the problem?
(Along with her usual spat: "it's not what you trade, it's how you trade, stupid! Otherwise STFU!)

Please at least be informed about what you preach. But, then again, Why would WE be informed about any agenda you advocate, when you conveniently forget that a filter of great value (according to pRigg himself) will invite detractors? And yet you think ure entitled to a wholesale clearance. That's an oxy-moron (pun fully intended). As far as pRigg himself is concerned, truth hurts -- especially when the victory is only in ure imagination.

riggs
313 posts
msg #40473
Ignore riggs
1/19/2006 4:06:26 PM

TRO -

Hey man, don't worry about "why", or "what the problem is." This is still just a posting forum! Don't lose site of that. Just be glad it's fun again man! We've got guys making new friends and speaking out at my expence. It now gives them a reason to be envolved & to have a voice. This is a great thing that SF is alowing. The important thing is, that they are using the filters even in cognito. So please don't even bother yourself with this crap, and let me handle the villagers! You keep doing what you do best, and I'll take the punches. This way we again, make this place proactive. I know that sounds sick, but this place needed a bypass in the worst way. Peace

RIGGS.

dkatz
64 posts
msg #40493
Ignore dkatz
1/19/2006 9:25:47 PM

... "let me handle the villagers" ... awesome ... "It's AlIVE!!!!!! IT'S ALIVE!!!"

TheRumpledOne
6,407 posts
msg #40741
Ignore TheRumpledOne
1/27/2006 6:18:43 PM

Riggs... check your email... long time, no hear

heypa
283 posts
msg #40745
Ignore heypa
1/27/2006 7:27:10 PM

To you'll
With my limited faculty with numbers I just don't get it . What is it about a line on a chart composed of daily reduction of one period each day from the SMA 28 beginning 14 days ago to the present. It's just a chart line that in reality cannot be tested by using the offset days approach and having the DMA(28,-14) resemble the original DMA(28,-14) line.It will be changed for every offest day.That said the DMA is like every indicator ever devised. It has value for the originator.I have yet to find any indicator that is significantly better than a plain candlestick chart and a few correctly drawn trend lines. Regardless of the signal as TRO says
It's how you trade.
Live long and prosper

riggs
313 posts
msg #40750
Ignore riggs
modified
1/27/2006 11:52:59 PM

Yahn....

StockFetcher Forums · Filter Exchange · THE ONE & ONLY DOMINATOR! THE NEW DMA(28,-14)<< 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 11 >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.