StockFetcher Forums · Filter Exchange · TOS thinkscript syntax<< >>Post Follow-up
tedpenner
18 posts
msg #103556
Ignore tedpenner
11/30/2011 7:39:14 PM

I need a thinkscript indicator that will give me marketwatch value as follows.

Take the most recent day's open and subtract it from the previous day's close to reflect an 'absolute' percentage move where + or - is unimportant. The absolute value of the numbers numbers should then be added together and divided by the number of periods calculated (14) to produce an average over the last 14 periods.

The market watch column would then show a number for the Average 'After Hours' Percentage Change
over the last 14 after hour periods not including Friday or Saturday night.

Assistance is greatly appreciated.

bkhurana43
103 posts
msg #103560
Ignore bkhurana43
12/1/2011 7:19:21 AM

I too need help from those who are using TOS platform.
I wish to add a column In "MarketWatch/Quote" that gives me the equivalent value of a "Net Change" in Pre-Market situation (prior to market open).

However I do see "Mark" market price and "Mrk Chng" market price change columns getting displayed in Position Statement columns for "Equities and Equity Options".

Thanks

StockFetcher Forums · Filter Exchange · TOS thinkscript syntax<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.