StockFetcher Forums · Filter Exchange · The Grinch is in dire need of these two filter this Christmas season & beyond!<< 1 2 >>Post Follow-up
guru_trader
485 posts
msg #57584
Ignore guru_trader
12/5/2007 1:45:44 AM

SF has been making a lot of updates to the visuals, but I haven't seen much attention paid to user requests ... very frustrating. At least give us the tools we need; then waste time on fancy flash features.

How about a simple if,then,else filter ... I know, I know, we can do this with TRO's stuff, but would be a lot simpler with a single one-line command.

Also would be nice to be able to compound statements, like
Fetcher[set{x, ( a + b ) / ( c + d )}]

tomb
267 posts
msg #57591
Ignore tomb
12/5/2007 9:00:51 AM

Hi,

Thank you for all of the great ideas in this thread and others.

First, I can assure you we are definitely paying attention to requests. While many of the recent changes have been related to appearance and interface, we are continuing to work on enhancements to the existing tools as well as developing new ones. We apologize if the order of release may seem frustrating to you.

Thank you again, and please keep the suggestions coming.

Tom
StockFetcher.com Support

nikoschopen
2,824 posts
msg #58642
Ignore nikoschopen
modified
12/31/2007 6:31:57 PM

Can we pleeeeeeeezzzz see these two requests in action in the early part of 2008? Frankly, I wouldn't think this should be too difficult to implement. Otherwise, thank you very much for ure prompt attention.

~~Edit~~
Not to confuse my own requests with Guru's, note that I'm talking about my initial two requests at the top of this thread―although it would be nice to see Guru's requests get a new life as well.

StockFetcher Forums · Filter Exchange · The Grinch is in dire need of these two filter this Christmas season & beyond!<< 1 2 >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.