StockFetcher Forums · Filter Exchange · The New Elder Thread<< 1 2 3 >>Post Follow-up
arby347
87 posts
msg #63941
Ignore arby347
6/18/2008 12:49:28 PM

I am not sure this as good a find as QT, but I was e-mailed this:

'm a big fan of MarketClub. The charting tools, data downloads,
scanning capabilities, and technical analysis videos are useful
tools that cover areas and generate ideas that would have otherwise
been missed. MarketClub is on my very short go-to list. Here's the
news:

On Monday June 16th at 12:01am EST, MarketClub is offering a 2 week
trial memebership with premium, unrestricted access. This is a
worthwhile opportunity that only comes around once a year!

No payment info is needed for the trial, just your commitment to
give MarketClub your attention for the full 2 Weeks. If you
register at the beginning, you will have the maximum time allotted
to use and learn MarketClub. I understand there are special bonuses
at the end of the trial which are yours to keep regardless of
whether or not you decide to extend as a premium member.

Here is the URL:

http://clicks.aweber.com/y/ct/?l=IggcO&m=1dVyVOdJG.n.v5&b=mtsv6bLNAn_prUvBk_EeHA

johnpaulca
12,036 posts
msg #63942
Ignore johnpaulca
6/18/2008 12:51:53 PM

Chetron: probably why it's tanking....imho

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

chetron
2,817 posts
msg #63943
Ignore chetron
6/18/2008 1:07:46 PM

thanx jp, great info.

EdmondDantes
20 posts
msg #63969
Ignore EdmondDantes
6/18/2008 10:02:48 PM

Hello Riggs ,
Please keep working at your filters they were enjoyed here . You could be wrong but that's OK because progress is made is through many ( hundreds) of corrections . Do not give up ever . Remember what what Mr. Elder said within trading for a living that there is a huge drop in intelligence within a group dynamic . Pick up a book just released at your local book store called Sway its will help you understand irrational attacks . Let me leave you with these words from W.D Gann from Tunnel Through The Air on Page 43. A poem .

Somebody said that it could not be done ,
but , with a chuckle , he replied that maybe it couldn't , but he would be one who wouldn't say so till he tried.
So he buckled right in , with the trace of a grin
on his face. If he worried he hid it ,
He started to sing as he tackled the thing
that couldn't be done and he did it .

Somebody scoffed : " Oh you'll never do that :
at least it has never been done, "
But he took off his coat and he took of his hat,
And the first things we knew he'd begun it ,
With the lift of his chin , and a bit of a grin,
Without any doubting or quitting ,
He started to sing and tackled the thing
That couldn't be done , and he did it .

There are thousands to tell you it cannot be done ,
There are thousands to prophesy failure ;
There are thousands to point out to you , one by one,
The dangers that wait to assail you;
But just buckle in with a bit of a grin ,
Then take off your coat and go to it ;
Just start in to sing and tackle that thing,
That cannot be done and you'll do it .

Many are engineers few are inventors .

:)

WALLSTREETGENIUS
983 posts
msg #63971
Ignore WALLSTREETGENIUS
modified
6/18/2008 10:45:52 PM

Chris -

Thank you so much for posting that. I think EVERYONE should read "Tunnel through the air!" It's one of my all time favorite books! I have 2 litho's behind my desk at home, and they are Mr Gann and Warren Buffett! Many of my filters have been centered around his teachings. He has made chart reading for me become second nature because of his first book "truth of the stock tape." Believe it or not...that book you are speaking of, had Mr Gann predicting the Attack of Japan on U.S. soil! The book was published I believe 2 years before "the crash" of 1929! He KNEW the huge run-up at the time wouldn't last. If that poem you posted by him doesn't motivate you...nothing will!

Great job Chris, and thank you...

RIGGS

WALLSTREETGENIUS
983 posts
msg #64000
Ignore WALLSTREETGENIUS
6/19/2008 9:33:49 AM

JohnPaulca -

I love your idea with the (13,.10) diviation...but the more I look at it...isn't it just a 13-day ema? What's the purpose of the bands to begin with. I'm always eagar to learn new things, so would you take a few minutes to explain how you came up with this trading system, and how you use it? Whatever you are doing...it's impressive none-the-less.

Thanks,

Riggs

chetron
2,817 posts
msg #64001
Ignore chetron
6/19/2008 9:41:27 AM

THANX FOR THE KIND WORDS, LUC

StockFetcher Forums · Filter Exchange · The New Elder Thread<< 1 2 3 >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.