StockFetcher Forums · Filter Exchange · The VERY BEST Short Term Filter!! Don't Miss This<< 1 2 3 >>Post Follow-up
JoeGrossinger
165 posts
msg #29131
Ignore JoeGrossinger
10/7/2003 2:44:49 PM

Stock
Fetcher[Show stocks where Close dropped more than 20 percent over the last 1 day
and Average Volume(90) is above 50000
and close is between .25 and 2.50
and date offset is 5
]

I left the date offset at 5 so folks can immediately see 3 benefits.

A: Buy baskets of stocks instead of one. Your money will love you for it.

B: NO RSI(2) Needed!!! In fact, no indicator of any kind is needed.

C: Visit http://www.koliga.com/forum/index.php?c=5 and you will be much better
off for it.

No hype, no fuss, no muss and no RSI(2)! LOL!

Please note that this filter does extremely well and does not require you to buy penny stocks.

If you can average better than 11% a week, go for it, if not, then maybe you should visit and become active at Koliga.com.

11% a week will turn $1000 into over 200,000 in one year.
(Performance, weight loss and gas mileage will vary)

No hype, no tricks, no funny stuff. Just buying beaten down dogs, making a buck and selling them.

JoeGrossinger
165 posts
msg #29171
Ignore JoeGrossinger
10/8/2003 6:31:17 AM

I'm going to tweak this filter a little and then start trading it on Koliga.com starting this coming Monday.

makeroftrades
29 posts
msg #29188
Ignore makeroftrades
10/8/2003 8:16:16 PM

DOESNT LOOK BAD - ONT , LOOKS PRIME ON RECOVERY PLAY , OFF BOTTOM SLAM ,, WHAT WOUL DYOU DO DIFFERENT ,, TO TWEAK , DO YOU CONSIDER THESE SWINGS OR PEAKS , THANK S

JoeGrossinger
165 posts
msg #29189
Ignore JoeGrossinger
10/8/2003 9:54:01 PM

Don't change the filter. I think that works about as well as can realistically be expected. However, I think it absolutely essential that you buy no less than 3 different stocks at the same time in order to insulate you from the occasional dog or that you don't spend all your money on 1 or 2 stocks.
Also, don't be afraid to cut the stock that keeps going down.
I generally buy these around 30 minutes after market open.
I don't worry too much about it being up or down, I leave that for the next day. You kind of have to play these guys by ear but don't let one go down more than 10% before cutting it loose.
If you have two going up 20% or more and 1 that you have to sell at 10% then you are going to come out really well.
I use this filter for my own trading and absolutely love it.

It does not always return hits or 3 hits, so if there is only one hit then only invest 1/5 of what you would for 5 stocks, 3/5 if there are 3 hits and so on. This way you can trade most of the time.
It's not neccessary to be in the market every day. Twenty percent per week on average is more than enough.

I use RSI(5) and RSI(14) to tell me when the stock is approaching overbought and when I need to think about dumping it. Generally I dump the stock when RSI(5) hits 85 AND RSI(14) goes above 70. I use the two together.
You will end up getting out a bit early most of the time but you will also avoid that sudding drop a lot of times.

There, I finally spilled my personal system, the one I don't paper trade but that works exceptionally well for me.
I do like to keep things simple and fairly automatic and this does that for me.

I do use other trades as well but mainly stick with this. It works.

Good luck to you!

28 posts
msg #29201
Ignore MODERATOR
10/9/2003 10:18:27 AM

This message has been removed by StockFetcher.

karennma
8,057 posts
msg #29208
Ignore karennma
10/9/2003 3:26:31 PM

works well with date offset. however i get nothing for today. wonder if that means a selloff is coming?
best wishes,
karenb

JoeGrossinger
165 posts
msg #29213
Ignore JoeGrossinger
10/9/2003 5:23:29 PM

Karen, interesting observation! The market has had a really good run for the past 10 days or so. I have never tried to correlate the two but you might be on to something. As a matter of fact, there were no hits today, so good luck tomorrow.

JoeGrossinger
165 posts
msg #29230
Ignore JoeGrossinger
10/10/2003 12:05:44 AM

Folks need to do their DD on everything they do in stock trading.
So it is with the use of filters.
The filter in this thread returned 82% over the past 10 days while the RSI(2) returned (?) -7%.
Look through the hype and go with the performers and always, always check everything.
The folks that buy stocks the day before a massive 60% collapse should not influence you nor get you to lose your money nor do they have anything they can teach you.
Check koliga.com for filter performance. The RSI(2) filter is a stunning money loser. The filter in this thread (Oops!) will start trading on Koliga.com this coming monday.

Keep in mind that this is a short term filter and stocks purchased with the use of this filter must be monitored very closely.

Stock
Fetcher[Show stocks where Close dropped more than 20 percent over the last 1 day
and Average Volume(90) is above 50000
and close is between .25 and 2.50
and date offset is 5
]

This filter can make you oodles of money if you keep your wits about you, spread your risk among 5 or so stocks and monitor them closely.
If you have any questions please ask them at Koliga.com

Good luck and happy trading

gadawgsfan87
2 posts
msg #31779
Ignore gadawgsfan87
4/17/2004 5:47:27 PM

Hey new to the site. I was looking at your indicator and was impressed, i decied to go to your website but theres nothing there about stocks?

milfredo
11 posts
msg #31857
Ignore milfredo
4/24/2004 3:43:28 PM

We carry replica Winchester, replica rifle, replica Colts, replica Peacemaker, replica Derringers, replica flintlocks. We also have replica pistol, replica revolver and replica helmets.
Our replica weapons and civil war items are great for office, den or restaurant.

StockFetcher Forums · Filter Exchange · The VERY BEST Short Term Filter!! Don't Miss This<< 1 2 3 >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.