StockFetcher Forums · Filter Exchange · The trend is your friend<< >>Post Follow-up
StefanM
25 posts
msg #129940
Ignore StefanM
7/21/2016 8:54:14 AM

Hi guys,

I am new to this forum and now I come up with a question. I would like to have a filter for finding a trend. I already looked around here, but did not find exactly whyt I was looking for.
In total I want to find a filter who brings me up stocks with the following criteria:

- the weekly and the daily timeframe should show a strong trend (eg HH/HL) trend over lets say the last 4 bars each
- the stock should be near a resistance on both timeframes, maybe an all time high, a previous high, a previous reversal on the weekly or somthing like this. Obviously there is a difference in the chart between an all time high and a reversal back to a previous high. I would like to see them both.
- the minimum period for the previous resistance should be at least 8 or 10 weeks.

I think that I could create most parts of this filter by myself, but I am not sure about the resistance part. There is a resistance indicator, but I only want to see setups with horizontal lines.
Does anyone have an idea how I could get this?
Many thanks to you!

StockFetcher Forums · Filter Exchange · The trend is your friend<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.